I put it in pnach but still the game runs 30fps
I don't know if I used the code correctly 
but in the emulator it said that 1 cheat is enabled 
so if there is a fix or a new code
F5C7B45F
if someone could make for me the 60fps pnach file
in case I did something wrong I would be grateful

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-06-2022, 08:14 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

thanks for the reply actually I am using xbsx2 the ps2 standalone emulator for xbox series x
I also tried Metal gear solid 3 I saw a 60fps and widescreen hack 
again same problem but this time the widescreen hack worked but the game still in 30fps I don't know what could be the problem if anyone can help 
it has nothing to do with pcsx2, then. i move this to off-topic.
I suggest you ask xbsx2 team
(11-07-2022, 07:20 AM)jesalvein Wrote: it has nothing to do with pcsx2, then. i move this to off-topic.
I suggest you ask xbsx2 team

well it is the same emulator after all but for the Xbox
(11-08-2022, 02:15 AM)mishal2k2 Wrote: well it is the same emulator after all but for the Xbox

no.
since pcsx2 s an emulator for pc, it's not the same emulator. (else, it would have been called pcsx2)
they modified things to make it work on xbox, and we don't know what they've done.

so, better ask them directly since wehave no dea what they did
(11-08-2022, 07:43 AM)jesalvein Wrote: no.
since pcsx2 s an emulator for pc, it's not the same emulator. (else, it would have been called pcsx2)
they modified things to make it work on xbox, and we don't know what they've done.

so, better ask them directly since wehave no dea what they did

oh okay no problem I will check the codes on pc and see if it will work or no
(11-06-2022, 07:10 PM)mishal2k2 Wrote: I want to request 60fps code for nfs ug2 
I saw on the site little testing 60fps hack
I put it in pnach but still the game runs 30fps
I don't know if I used the code correctly 
but in the emulator it said that 1 cheat is enabled 
so if there is a fix or a new code
F5C7B45F
if someone could make for me the 60fps pnach file
in case I did something wrong I would be grateful

Not sure if you have fixed the issue but I just copied how other codes were written so I just pieced this together and it works so if anyone else wants to use it, it should work just that if your in the game after putting the code reset the "console"

//60 fps
patch=1,EE,201D7ED4,extended,2C420001
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.