I want to play TimeSplitters together over p2p
So! I want to play TimeSplitters (TS) together with my friend over peer2peer.
TS server are all offline.

So i tried a research in google and i found NetPlay!
It worked ez with hamachi!
We can ez choose our profiles in TS and go start a round.
BUT THEN! We couldn't use our Analog-Sticks Sad !!!

The Analog-Sticks are the most important in this game!!!!!

We want to play together Sad !
Pls Help.

Sponsored links

Do you have your controls configured in Lilypad?
(11-18-2017, 11:55 PM)CK1 Wrote: Do you have your controls configured in Lilypad?

Jeah i have it! We can use ALL keys on the PS3 Controller ingame, but not the Analog-Sticks.
When i play without Netplay it works.
The Analog-Sticks sends signals.
Any solution ?
If my memory serves me right, the analog not working on the PCSX2 build that had networking was just always an inherent bug. Not sure if this is the same thing though.

And if my memory still holds up, I thought that project hasn't been kept up in a long while either.
(11-20-2017, 12:46 AM)pandubz Wrote: If my memory serves me right, the analog not working on the PCSX2 build that had networking was just always an inherent bug. Not sure if this is the same thing though.

And if my memory still holds up, I thought that project hasn't been kept up in a long while either.

I assume you forgot already, but we have our buddy over at Discord who's been working on a new netplay fork for PCSX2 -ironically he just enabled analog sticks in his latest commit. I actually invited him over here to hopefully make a new thread talking about his work in the future Smile

https://github.com/SmileTheory/pcsx2
(11-20-2017, 01:00 AM)CK1 Wrote: I assume you forgot already, but we have our buddy over at Discord who's been working on a new netplay fork for PCSX2 -ironically he just enabled analog sticks in his latest commit. I actually invited him over here to hopefully make a new thread talking about his work in the future Smile

Wow! Does it work already? Or takes it a bit time ?
It's in early development stages.
(11-20-2017, 01:00 AM)CK1 Wrote: I assume you forgot already, but we have our buddy over at Discord who's been working on a new netplay fork for PCSX2 -ironically he just enabled analog sticks in his latest commit. I actually invited him over here to hopefully make a new thread talking about his work in the future Smile

This Link... Is this with the NetPlay feature ? How to install ? I want play with my friend xD If there are bugs, they are not interesting me xD Just play
(11-21-2017, 02:15 AM)Sakau Wrote: This Link... Is this with the NetPlay feature ? How to install ? I want play with my friend xD If there are bugs, they are not interesting me xD Just play

compile and gie a try. but the bugs you'll encounter will be ones that will make the game unplayable.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go