I want to reproduce the behavior of the buttons.
Is it possible to press the △, ○, ✕, and □ buttons weakly?

We are experiencing problems with software that requires the weak-press feature.

Sponsored links

you can bind another key to one of your buttons and set the pressure sensitivity to 0.5
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
if you're on 1.6 and have a PS3 controller, you can get a special version of lilypad with pressure sensitivity support using the SCP driver.

Aside from that you're kinda screwed since windows doesn't really allow for pressure sensitive buttons.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-30-2021, 11:28 PM)refraction Wrote: if you're on 1.6 and have a PS3 controller, you can get a special version of lilypad with pressure sensitivity support using the SCP driver.

Aside from that you're kinda screwed since windows doesn't really allow for pressure sensitive buttons.

I tried looking into that, but the plugin that it gave me that is supposed to recognize the Dualshock 3 crashes the emulator when I try to configure it, and recognizes the DS3 less than the standard Lilypad plugin. It doesn't even recognize the native dll that I put into the root folder like it told me to.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)