I would like to run God Hand and Devil May Cry without having it slowing down on me
Hello everyone!

I'd like you to help me with one few things...actually maybe more than one Tongue

Like the title says, I'd like to play God Hand and both Devil May Cry games (I know the second one is a shame but I still want to play it). The game made me laugh a lot (mostly for how the character runs and all the stuff) and I am sadly unable to play them at normal speed. I was wondering if you guys had an idea of what to change on my emulator so it would be running somewhat smoothly?

My configuration is as follows :

Memory: 4096MB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT 540M (yes i know, i am on a laptop)
Processor: Intel i5 2410M 2.30Ghz
Operating System: Win 7 Home 64

My version of PCSX2 is a bit outdated (0.9.8 r4600) but I have been able to run Persona 4 at reasonable speed and so I was wondering if you had any possible idea of what I could do to make those 3 games run.

Cheers!

Sponsored links

Try update to the latest version. It might speed it up.
Try speedhacks.

Edit: Your CPU is maybe a little slow for some gamesSmile
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
Power management to "high performance" to prevent throttling. Just watch out for heat. Make sure your computer is running off the Nvidia GPU and not the integrated graphics.
Thank you! i'll try that and come back to you if I have other issues with those games Smile