ICO Performance and Compatability?
the game crashes for me both times it shows green lightning at the beginning.

Sponsored links

phsx: why are you using zerogs? no wonder its unplayable
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

OMG, can't you just tell me which plugins do you use?
Of course i've tried Gsdx 890 (sse2 only cause amd doesn't support higher versions) included with 096 package but then game dont even goes to main menu, just pcsx2.exe stopped working error.
Then isn't it obvious to try the latest versions of the plugins?
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
I thought that if 096 is stable they provided working plugins with it but nevermind, so where can I find latest plugins?
(07-11-2009, 04:02 PM)phsx Wrote: I thought that if 096 is stable they provided working plugins with it but nevermind, so where can I find latest plugins?

yeah, so just because your specific system/pcsx2 config/game combination doesn't work perfectly, it means that the plugins are not "working" at all? nice attitude.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
It's not about attitude or somethin, how can I know that those plugins works for someone? I've just stated that it doesn't work for me, man take it easy ...
I've downloaded newest beta ver with plugins and now game runs normally, except for one (ok - two) little details - shadows are corrupted:
[Image: 80658260.th.jpg]
[Image: 53602809.th.jpg]

And second problem is this:
[Image: 54557637.th.jpg]
Can someone help me to fix these, please?
1 and 2 cannot be fixed, directx limitation.
3 can be hack-fixed, but we won't do that (now Tongue2 ).
I don't post often but,
A thing that should be noted is, do not use PEOPS DVD plugin for this game. It can cause those bootup crashes people mentioned.
Peops works great for most games I have, but for ICO for example I use CDVDolio-r1398 at the moment.

Hope this info helps some people.
(07-11-2009, 10:34 PM)rama Wrote: 1 and 2 cannot be fixed, directx limitation.
3 can be hack-fixed, but we won't do that (now Tongue2 ).

Aw, so ghosting for games like ICO and Shadow of the Colossus are just going to have to be dealt with? Or do you mean the crazy drape effect shadows?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.