ICO controls problem
Hi guys, i have a problem with ICO pal version, everything is emulating correctly (langage selection, 50/60hz selector, new game etc) but when i take control of the main character the fact is i can't move him correctly, the character is stuck on an invisible line i just can't move right or left, what should i do to solve this problem?

my pcsx2 version : pcsx2-1.0.0-r5350-binaries
all settings to default
my os : windows 7 x64, gtx570, i5 3570k.

Sponsored links

Try to reconfigure the analog sticks.
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
already tried to change it but no luck, all my other games run great, no controller glitch with ffx for example, only ico...
I just played the game and it moves fine... Can't help youSad
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
damn, thx to have tested
You wouldn't happen to be loading a savestate when you play ? That's the only thing I can think of.
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
What you describe(character moving on invisible line only up and down) happens with some early widescreen patches made for ICO, if that's your case, disable it and restart the game/reload from normal save(not savestate).
miseru many thx! that's it!! i disable the widescreen hack and everything plays right! do you have a working pnach for ico pal btw?
I don't, it probably was later patched differently, but not sure if for PAL version. While learning lua for cheat engine I made a small program which dynamically sets widescreen in a way to not break the game and worked soo fine I just didn't cared more about it. Search the widescreen thread for other pnach or try that little program(ICO WS patcher).