IS THIS TRUE !!!!!!
It's full speed yeah, but that constant stuttering makes one want to break his head against a table.

Sponsored links

(04-08-2009, 03:23 AM)dotHack Wrote: With Teeth, your computer is running at 3.4Ghz, he said this video was really good because it was running on a 2.4Ghz machine. Quite a difference there. But anyways, it's very playable as of today =] and that's what matters

I understand, I was saying that it's been fully playable for a long time. With my computer clocked to 2.4GHz (as in normal) 50-60 fps has still been very obtainable for some time. So yes the game works, but it's nothing new.
///Intel Q6600 @ 3.4GHz OC'd ~Xigmatek HDT-S1283 HS/F~Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS 256 MB~Corsair 2x1GB 1066 DDR2RAM~Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit\\\
DotHack,

Yeah my cpu is stock...haven't overclocked it yet.

Ran Shadow of Colossus at 40 fps too...I never get why people say you need a 3.0 ghz or above to play most games. I play most games (the ones that run good) at fullspeed.
Intel Core i7 @ 2.66 Ghz ~ 6 GB DDR3 Tri-Channel ~ 512 MB Radeon 4850 ~ 500 Gb HDD/160 GB HDD/80 GB HDD ~ 24" LCD
(04-08-2009, 04:13 PM)Scant Wrote: DotHack,

Yeah my cpu is stock...haven't overclocked it yet.

Ran Shadow of Colossus at 40 fps too...I never get why people say you need a 3.0 ghz or above to play most games. I play most games (the ones that run good) at fullspeed.

That's because the i7's run inherently more efficiently.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(04-08-2009, 04:24 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: That's because the i7's run inherently more efficiently.

True,

Although I wasn't speaking specifically about my cpu, I meant it generally.

But still people push the thought -

Faster Dual Core > Slower Quad Core (regardless of processor type)

For PCSX2 (with GSDX), at native resolution (or even the default 1024 * 1024), I have found that most games run pretty good with even a Core 2 @ 2.4 ghz.

It's when you crank up the internal resolution that the speed of you cpu really matters.
Intel Core i7 @ 2.66 Ghz ~ 6 GB DDR3 Tri-Channel ~ 512 MB Radeon 4850 ~ 500 Gb HDD/160 GB HDD/80 GB HDD ~ 24" LCD
in this video the one who have uploaded it;
Runs the game at FFX at Ultra High Fps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-nMdWrRXqo

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]
(04-08-2009, 04:34 PM)Scant Wrote:
(04-08-2009, 04:24 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: That's because the i7's run inherently more efficiently.

True,

Although I wasn't speaking specifically about my cpu, I meant it generally.

But still people push the thought -

Faster Dual Core > Slower Quad Core (regardless of processor type)

For PCSX2 (with GSDX), at native resolution (or even the default 1024 * 1024), I have found that most games run pretty good with even a Core 2 @ 2.4 ghz.

It's when you crank up the internal resolution that the speed of you cpu really matters.

It was my understanding that internal resolution was handled by the graphics card, not the processor. Right?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(04-08-2009, 06:57 PM)The Warrior Wrote: in this video the one who have uploaded it;
Runs the game at FFX at Ultra High Fps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-nMdWrRXqo

as someone pointed out in the comments, hes sped up the video, the emulator isnt running it anywhere near that quick. His control was too efficient in the video to actually be moving at that speed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]