ISO File not found
Stupid question but is that an original\backup game disk or a disk with iso image inside it
There is nothing in the log indicating that pcsx2 is trying to load the main executable file

Can you show a picture of what is inside the disk?

Sponsored links

They are original Ps2 discs.

(06-12-2020, 10:48 AM)vsub Wrote: Stupid question but is that an original\backup game disk or a disk with iso image inside it
There is nothing in the log indicating that pcsx2 is trying to load the main executable file

Can you show a picture of what is inside the disk?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hmm,that's weird,is this your original disk...pcsx2 recognize it as cd-rom not dvd
What happens if you System=>Run ELF=>open the SLES_541.14 file while CDVD is set to Plugin and the plugin is configured to read from drive E:\
(06-12-2020, 03:42 PM)vsub Wrote: Hmm,that's weird,is this your original disk...pcsx2 recognize it as cd-rom not dvd
What happens if you System=>Run ELF=>open the SLES_541.14 file while CDVD is set to Plugin and the plugin is configured to read from drive E:\
 I get the ISO file not found error.

Definitely original disks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just in case my disk drive was faulty I have also tested it with a regular DVD and it has detected and played it just fine :/