ISO Image
?
Place the game in your DVD drive,start the program and either choose "Create image from disk" or Mode=>Read.
From here choose from Source the drive where the game is,from destination where to save,for Save as Type choose ISO if it's not selected,choose a name=>Save and click on the big button below...that's all

Sponsored links

im not seeing anywhere that says create image from disk. i have create an image, and the program wants me to open up subfolders and what not.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You are using ImgBurn right?
Are you using some ancient version

Edit:Where did I said to use that program...no wonder you don't see the menus I'm talking about

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

yeah, I had to look for it. Ill try. I ran it once, and did not specify the destination, now i cant find the image.
Probably in the root directory of the D drive
When you choose the device,the program automatically shows you where it will save the image and with what name
okay, so i got it work with ImgBurn. can u help me configure my controller now?

Ive gotr a wingman rumble pad. I had to download a profiler for it cause it is to old for Win 7. it does show up when I go into configure pad.
HI newbies,

There is a configuration guide in this forum which my help you.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Co...tion-Guide

study throught three sub-page.

I don't whether you are english native's speaker .As you search by internet .there are many tutorials in different languages which you can easier to study standard feature of pcsx2.
create image from disc... if you dont have the actual disc i wont help you pretty alot of other here wont either