Im Experiencing a problem with FFX-2
basically when i open FFX-2 with PCSX-2 0.9.6 and use ZeroGS 0.97.1 my game background has ALOT missing. I sometimes see myself walking around on no ground at all, Also when the movie thing comes up it gets very slow and you can barely see the movie thing. Does anyone know whats going on?

My computer specs are:

Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7300 @ 2.66GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 3584MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.000.0904)
Name NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip Type: GeForce 9800 GT
DAC Type: Integrated RAMDAC
Approx. Total Memory: 512.o MB
Current Display Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (60Hz)

I Have absolutely no idea how good or bad my computer is, all i did was type what i saw in Dxdiag, so i dont even know what i just typed.

Ill show you a picture of the airship so you know what i meen Smile thanks for your time Laugh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Try GSDX graphics plugin. Your computer should be fine, I think.
i've tried this earlier and it works, its just the movie thing is VERYY slow and boring, it is also very dark and you can barely see whats going on, same as the other graphics plugin Sad. i hope it works this time though, i like my movie thing being fast Tongue
You need a very fast CPU if you want to see the FFX-2 FMVs full speed, the dark part can be solved using native resolution or switching to software mode (F9 ingame).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-05-2009, 07:40 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: You need a very fast CPU if you want to see the FFX-2 FMVs full speed, the dark part can be solved using native resolution or switching to software mode (F9 ingame).

I Did as you said and it works perfectly Laugh thanks so much, also do you know how fast my computer has to be to make the movie thing faster? if so please tell me
Dont know really, think you need a 3.4GHz core 2 duo but cant be sure really.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
alright thanks anyway Laugh
More like 4 Ghz since I get about 40 fps at 3,6 Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]