Im running an older cpu and need some assistance.
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
Physical RAM = 2674 MB
CPU name = AMD E-350 Processor
Vendor/Model = AuthenticAMD (stepping 00)
CPU speed = 1.595 ghz (2 logical threads)

this is what im running currently with pcsx2 1.1.0 can anbody suggest me optimal settings for me or recommend hardware?

Sponsored links

(03-06-2014, 01:55 AM)supercereal Wrote: Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
Physical RAM = 2674 MB
CPU name = AMD E-350 Processor
Vendor/Model = AuthenticAMD (stepping 00)
CPU speed = 1.595 ghz (2 logical threads)

this is what im running currently with pcsx2 1.1.0 can anbody suggest me optimal settings for me or recommend hardware?

There are really no optimal setting because your pc is very weak for pcsx2
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I had a laptop with E-350 CPU, and almost no game that was playable
GOW2 just who shot a 25 ~ 40 FPS with all assets hacks, and native resolution.

the best you can do is try to run lighter games and get moving speed hacks and see if anything improves.
(03-06-2014, 02:32 AM)Dragonborn Wrote: I had a laptop with E-350 CPU, and almost no game that was playable
GOW2 just who shot a 25 ~ 40 FPS with all assets hacks, and native resolution.

the best you can do is try to run lighter games and get moving speed hacks and see if anything improves.

yea i had a feeling that would be the case i suppose then ill stick to steam for now and wait till i can afford a new cpu, thanks Smile
I have a CPU like yours. From personal experience, PCSX2 has poor performance with it. Your RAM amount doesn't accompany well either.

Also, Dragonborn, try to avoid laptop gaming (unless you have a gaming laptop of course)