Image formats / types
Well... Imgburn did not solve my problem... Sad Imgburn did "verify" the image and said "Status: Complete". Obviously, that don't mean squat. Looks like I better find another copy, huh?

I do agree, Imgburn sense much nicer then MagicISO. Faster, too.

Sponsored links

Hmm...you created a new ISO image with imgburn. Then you select linuz iso as your cdvd plugin, configure it to load that image file, then press file->run cd/dvd. What happens next?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-19-2010, 10:35 AM)Rezard Wrote: I had to restart via alt+ctrl+del.

Just a heads up (although I'm not sure if the layout is the same in Windows Vista's Task Manager) that in Task Manager, if explorer.exe is screwed just end the task and then go "File > Run", type "explorer" and press OK. Saves you from restarting ;D
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
(02-19-2010, 11:56 AM)vsub Wrote: btw since you have problems with Start Ocean 3,did you enable the Gamefix for tri-ace games(VU Add Hack - Special fix for Tri-Ace games)?

Now that you mention it, I do recall seeing that. Let me give it a try...

Hey-hey! No more "auto-crash"! Now it just sits at a black screen... Still, I'm happy to see that, believe it or not.

EDIT: Officially made it to the main menu! I accidently uses the original (MagicISO, or "Not-so-MagicISO", if you will) image on the first try with the fix. I guess it really shows ya, Imgburn over MagicISO. Thanks for your help, guys. Smile
Bleh I forgot it was SO3 we were talking about...get the 1888 beta it works way better with that game ( http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta )
Videos work in the beta iirc, they don't on 0.9.6 but you can skip them by pressing start. So pressing start at that black screen should do the trick but still i recommend using the beta for it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-19-2010, 12:22 PM)Bositman Wrote: Bleh I forgot it was SO3 we were talking about...get the 1888 beta it works way better with that game ( http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta )
Videos work in the beta iirc, they don't on 0.9.6 but you can skip them by pressing start. So pressing start at that black screen should do the trick but still i recommend using the beta for it.

Yep. I was pushing start. Didn't even realize it helped this time! I'll switch over to r-1888 for SO3. Thanks again!