Implement DirectX12 ?
wouldn't it be much better to implement directx12 instead of using directx11 ? Dolphin Emu developer did use and I got more like 20 up to 40 fps more o.o

I could think of 2 games which I play would really need directx12 which are Gigantic Drive and Super Robot Wars Scramble Commander the 2nd they are graphics intensive if im not mistaken o.o coz I do have a little bit of lag in super robot wars with everything on default but the resolution is 2x native coz if I put it more I get way lower fps when there r many robots to fight or next to meĀ 

my specs:

i7 4710mq 3.5ghz
880m nvidia 8gb
16gb ram ddr3
plus im playing the games on ssd coz some games have a bit of lag and sound issues on HDD

Sponsored links

already been discussed here
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Quote:Dolphin Emu developer did use and I got more like 20 up to 40 fps more o.o

Fun fact about that.

A lot of your performance improvements are likely because of one, just better ideas that isn't really d3d12 specific, and could be applied to other backends, and two, because the d3d12 backend in Dolphin has quite a few unimplemented things that would make things slower, examples being bounding box, perf queries, and XFB things.

Also, the d3d12 backend does some things waaaay slower than the other backends. Go try taking a pictobox snap in Wind Waker. It'll be slow as heck.

Just like Dolphin, PCSX2 will get new backends when somebody interested steps up and writes one. Wink