Important
Hello, am new to the forum and to pcsx2. i had a ps3 with a lot of ps2 and ps3 games, but it stopped working so i downloaded pcsx2. I put my ps2 saves from the ps3 on a flashdrive but i don't know what folder to put them in. also, i have been playing kingdom hearts 2, but i can't figure out how to configure the audio( it lags and cracks for every game i have). can anyone help? here are my pc specs ( i know its not that grreat) AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor 4000+
2.4 GB Ram
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (build 6000), 32-bit, ATI Radeon HD 5450 with 1.9 gb of video ram, AMD High Definition Audio Device

Sponsored links

ur pc is weak, search for the low end pc guide in the forums, maybe u can find some info there >_>
Quote:i had a ps3 with a lot of ps2 and ps3 games, but it stopped working so i downloaded pcsx2. I put my ps2 saves from the ps3 on a flashdrive

You know we can't help you if you don't own a PS2 and ripped the BiOS off of it. Tongue
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
(07-30-2011, 03:11 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: You know we can't help you if you don't own a PS2 and ripped the BiOS off of it. Tongue

i dont own a ps2, but i own with a ps3 with ps2 games and saves
(07-30-2011, 03:47 AM)Tyssock Wrote: i dont own a ps2

That's all you needed to say.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.