Importing Save state
Ok so I was playing persona 3 and everything was fine running as I would expect. I saved and closed the norm, but the next time I started it up something had gone wrong with memory card and I couldn't get my saved game to load nor would my saved states be recognised as there. i open up the files and look through and I can see the saves states to my game sitting there but not when I had my game open. I was wondering if it was possible to open those save states up

Sponsored links

(01-12-2013, 02:32 PM)alex2247 Wrote: Ok so I was playing persona 3 and everything was fine running as I would expect. I saved and closed the norm, but the next time I started it up something had gone wrong with memory card and I couldn't get my saved game to load nor would my saved states be recognised as there. i open up the files and look through and I can see the saves states to my game sitting there but not when I had my game open. I was wondering if it was possible to open those save states up

Please post the log so we can have some idea of what is the problem.

But is almost certain you have PCSX2 installed at C:\Program Files and because of it subject of all kind of explainable and obscure issues caused by Windows security mechanism and access right issues.

Returning to actual problem, seems the ini files became inaccessible and the paths are lost or wrong. The log may tell us what is going on.
Imagination is where we are truly real
idk where i went wrong but something that i did worked because I got it up and running properly. But thanks anyway.
(01-12-2013, 03:14 PM)alex2247 Wrote: idk where i went wrong but something that i did worked because I got it up and running properly. But thanks anyway.

That will be very helpful to someone else getting similar problem Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real