Importing memory card saves
So I just recently came back to check up on the status of PCSX2 and find that it is on a whole other level now pretty much.
That also means that memory cards are handled differently.

Which is bad for me because I have no idea how to bring my old saves over to the new PCSX2.
I can't open a new memory card file in MyMC, and the folder option saves the save file as a subdirectory with all assets laid bare inside.

I have my save files in both .psu and .max format but have absolutely no idea how to put them on a new memory card.
Which raises the question, is memory card management going to be part of PCSX2 at any point?
Like, an integrated and improved version of MyMC?

Also I am using

pcsx2-qtx64-avx2 v1.7.2821

Sponsored links

(05-28-2022, 07:43 AM)HellBlade64 Wrote: I have my save files in both .psu and .max format but have absolutely no idea how to put them on a new memory card.
Which raises the question, is memory card management going to be part of PCSX2 at any point?
Like, an integrated and improved version of MyMC?

not planned any time soon
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-28-2022, 07:53 AM)jesalvein Wrote: not planned any time soon

So... I'll take that vague implication to mean that I'm locked out of using my PS2 saves from my physical memory card?
yes
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I don't understand what is the problem here,I can use my old memory cards on the new interface pcsx2 just fine
Mymc here can open memory cards created by the new pcsx2
What is the problem of using the folder memory card feature
(06-03-2022, 10:54 PM)vsub Wrote: I don't understand what is the problem here,I can use my old memory cards on the new interface pcsx2 just fine
Mymc here can open memory cards created by the new pcsx2
What is the problem of using the folder memory card feature

I tried to open a memory card file generated by my nightly build of PCSX2 and MyMC didn't recognize it as a memory card.