Importing savegames doesn't work
I've been trying several times to import a 100% savegame of Splinter Cell Double Agent, so i'm able to select any mission without completing the game first.

For some reason it doesn't seem to work properly.

I've downloaded a matching savegame (SLUS_21356) (.max-file) , loaded it in "PS2 SaveBuilder" and saved it as a .xps-file. Then i imported that file in my PCSX2 memory card, by using "mymc".

But the converted savegame never seems to work in the game. I've tried several savegames, but none of them show up in the game...

What am i doing wrong?

Maybe someone of you have a working 100% savegame for the NTSC version of Double Agent? Smile

Sponsored links

Mymc also supports importing .max files,there is no need to save them to xps(the question is,why did you choose that format)

Two questions
1.Are you 100% sure that you have the same version of the game as the save you are downloading
2.You are selecting the correct card(which pcsx2 tries to load....Config=>Memory Cards)

There are some games that load saves only from the first memory card slot
(03-18-2018, 11:38 PM)vsub Wrote: Mymc also supports importing .max files,there is no need to save them to xps(the question is,why did you choose that format)

Two questions
1.Are you 100% sure that you have the same version of the game as the save you are downloading
2.You are selecting the correct card(which pcsx2 tries to load....Config=>Memory Cards)

There are some games that load saves only from the first memory card slot

Oh, i didn't know, that mymc also  supports .max files. I've seen a tutorial about converting .psv files to PCSX2 compatible save files which says, that you have to convert those .psv files to .xps files, that's why i saved them as .xps files.

Anyway, i tried it again with .max files (the savegames are already .max files). Well, it still doesn't work... I don't know why. Rolleyes Maybe the savegame was faulty or something. At least it was for the same region (NTSC). I also selected the correct memory card slot.
Well, in the meantime i've found an Action Replay code which unlocks all missions. Biggrin So, problem solved (well, not really Rolleyes Biggrin ).