In 4-5 years?
PC speeds have stopped getting any better because of that theoretical limit being reached, and they`re yet to find a way to make better cpu`s yet speed wise. Only a matter of time before thats overcome.
Old habits die hard - System Shock

Sponsored links

I have really good faith in all of the devs and testers and everyone else that is dedicated to the ps2 emu scene, I'm sure in 5 years you will have emulation that closley resembles psx emulation...just look at psx emulation now, its almost flawless and look at it 5 years ago...that is where we are now more or less with ps2 emulation...can you image what ps3 emulation is going to be like?...by that time we just might need nasa supercomputers...
[Image: 1283060.png]
I see a time when every thing is so easy computers are far more intersting for other thing like medicin, calculating a new DNA for you without imperfections living more than 100 years. Playing a game for other platform without software, the computers will be so powerful that no encryptation would stand, no reverse engeneering will be needed, It will all be done on the fly. trilions of trilions of trilions of calculationon a blinc of an eye. Thats what i think.
I think that an emulator "almost good" is released after 10 years of his console.
Ex. Psx was born in 1992, in 2002 there was a good emulator.
Ps2 was born in 1999 (i think) and now we are reaching a good state of emulation.

ps3? 2018 : D
i'ts quite hard to predict on this pcsx2 emu, coz all the tech smart guys is in big company revolutionizing the better world of tech, not this pcsx2 emulation, we'll get better games anyway in the future.