Inconsistent speed
(03-18-2010, 04:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: considering FFX is one of the less intensive games under pcsx2, I don't think you chose a good example

That's not a problem, haha..
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G

Sponsored links

It is. Haha..ha?
What me and jesalvein are trying to say is that you are misinforming people based on assumptions. You can't go on around telling people a Pentium 4 is enough when you have only tested it with a handful of (known to be fast with PCSX2) games. If a Pentium 4 was enough, that would be in the recommended PC specs instead of a Core 2 Duo at 3 Ghz + in the FAQ.
We know what we're talking about, so please get your facts right before misinforming people.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-19-2010, 09:27 AM)Bositman Wrote: It is. Haha..ha?
What me and jesalvein are trying to say is that you are misinforming people based on assumptions. You can't go on around telling people a Pentium 4 is enough when you have only tested it with a handful of (known to be fast with PCSX2) games. If a Pentium 4 was enough, that would be in the recommended PC specs instead of a Core 2 Duo at 3 Ghz + in the FAQ.
We know what we're talking about, so please get your facts right before misinforming people.

Phew, I'm sorry if i did that. Some ppl are even trying to say that Pentium 4 (non-HT) works great with pcsx2 on it. But it doesn't mean that they recommend Pentium 4 for pcsx2. To them, Pentium 4 is enough. While to me, Pentium 4HT should be enough with some speedhacks. But actually, i didn't mean to add Pentium 4HT to the list cause i know it's still weak. (but i still posted it,lol)
Anyways, I'm sorry and i didn't mean to it, even if i still posted it. Just delete it if u guys want. xD
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G