Increasing FPS
hmm, seems there is a bug in the software renderer then, that should be more compatible. Sounds like you're in a bit of a pickle there. You'll have to suffer the blackspots or the fps, or get a new graphics card (unless you're on a laptop, then you're screwed ;p)

do please try the latest SVN version from here to see if it's gone away yet, before i file a bug report Smile

Linky: http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

tried the latest SVN, same problem accur, damn. alright... thanks for the suggestions, its help a lot.
Yep on laptops, thus screwed T_T. be sure to fix the bug and notify me about it if fixed.
look forward to it. and keep up the good work!

+rep for everyone here.
keep your eye on SVN updates, im sure you will see it pop up at some point Smile It's a bit of an obscure sounding game, so sourcing it could be difficult, we might be in touch to see if you can help with that Smile

(11-15-2012, 02:57 PM)refraction Wrote: erm, hes on medium settings, not max.

Hmmm. I missed that. But still its quite impressive.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
(11-15-2012, 02:58 PM)darc55 Wrote: Thank for the very fast reply and the suggestion,

By Direct 11 (software) you mean Direct3D 11 (software) Right?
I use all of your guys suggestion and its works wonder. Playing at 60 FPS now,
but the reason now is that there is some weird black spot on the screen (on the right below corner).
Screenshot at attachment.
Any idea why its appearing? There is no such thing before as you can see in my previous screenshot.

try change VU clamping to extra or extra+preserve sign... Smile
If changing to software mode fixes it, putting the clamps up wont.