Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction ?
I'm using 9.8 and just tried this game. I'm getting weird graphical errors. Pink buildings, strange shadows, large explosions make the whole screen display a series of dark vertical bars, etc... Any one else have this and hopefully a solution. Frame rate is great though. Thanks

Sponsored links

Press F9
Thanks Archerko for the quick reply. F9 fixed the graphics but framrate went to the crapper. What does the f9 do?
it switches t software mode.
you will need a good cpu to get normal framerate with software mode, actually.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Use all the checkbox speedhacks (MTVU given that you have a multicore processor). Fast disc access is optional as it only affects loading times and not fps after loading I'm fairly sure.

Ah, I really miss this game. I wonder if I still have it lying around.
Its a great game i agree. Too bad it doesnt look right in hardware mode cause it runs like a scalded dog on my laptop. Its got a I7 Q740 cpu and a gtx 400m gpu. Will play with the other software and hardware modes and the speed hacks and limiters. Thanks all
If I enable Progressive mode in options the game hangs in a black screen. This is with either SW or HW OpenGL. Checked the wiki and there's no mention of this. Anyone else get this problem or is it just me?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go