Input Lag
With some of the adapters for like PS to USB are made with with super cheat components which the hardware/ driver for those items causes a lag. I have like 4 different ones myself and only 1 didn't cause input lag though it was a long time ago.
I would actually recommend going to the evil gamestop and buying their wired 360 controller for like $25 or if you live in a civilized area you may have more choices . It is really worth the price and it works rather well.
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

Sponsored links

Thanks for the tips.

Maybe the input is connected with the sound plugin? I found this thread and tried lowering the buffer size and quality of audio with the Warriors and I think it's more responsive, but I'm not positive. Gonna test it out so more with a couple other games first.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PCSX2/comments/...put_delay/

(11-20-2017, 01:15 PM)JobeStroud Wrote: I would actually recommend going to the evil gamestop and buying their wired 360 controller for like $25 or if you live in a civilized area you may have more choices . It is really worth the price and it works rather well.
I tried a wired Xbox One controller but it felt identical to the PS2 one I'm using. I think it's something to do with the emulator and maybe it's settings. It's playable for the Warriors but I want to try it with some really precise-controlling games like a fighter.
(11-20-2017, 10:37 PM)TunaCat Wrote: Thanks for the tips.

Maybe the input is connected with the sound plugin? I found this thread and tried lowering the buffer size and quality of audio with the Warriors and I think it's more responsive, but I'm not positive. Gonna test it out so more with a couple other games first.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PCSX2/comments/...put_delay/

I tried a wired Xbox One controller but it felt identical to the PS2 one I'm using. I think it's something to do with the emulator and maybe it's settings. It's playable for the Warriors but I want to try it with some really precise-controlling games like a fighter.

That'll just help with audio latency. So it might seem better control wise, but it won't be really.
#StopRNG
RAW Input
solved for me problem of an input lag.
[found it occasionally yesterday. In the past I just gave up and played for years "as is". Then a lucky bug occurs, my settings were deleted, instead of ordinary copy-paste I switched every setting manually]

To a word how greatly it solved - I've played with filtering, VSync, custom zoom and Shaders turned on
In games like - SoulCalibur III, Tekken 5, Outrun2006CC, Mx vs ATV Unleashed, Wipeout Pulse, NFS HPII on hardest of available difficulties.

Also, with WM and DirectInput [on a keyboard], nowadays [in latest builds] it's much better. [barely noticeable]
[compared to versions of >2 years ago]
So a final result might be in combination of both - RAW input and latest changes

I am happy to play finally fair with no lag =D

p.s. it should be said that it's a minor a problem, and when I was young, and knew very little, I played anyway.
[ps2/wii/gc games were significantly better then games available for pc].
Now from amount of different game versions/chapters there does exist a tendency to enhance every other version/chapter to a better one.
If anyone still would seek for an additional fix - try Highest/High priority of a running process in Task Manager.