Input Lag?
Alright, so I've looked high and low, and I haven't found any solution.

I've been having some input lag problems, and I've tried everything I could find to get it resolved -- to no avail. 

If someone could help me, I'd appreciate it.

BTW the game I'm trying to get working is DDRMAX: Dance Dance Revolution, so timing is really critical, hence why I need to solve the issue.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(01-09-2018, 06:05 AM)CK1 Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Specs:
[*]Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
[*]CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ @2.60GHz
[*]Memory: 16 GB Dual-Channel RAM @ 1197MHz
[*]GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Notebook

Version of PCSX2: 1.4.0

I've tried to keep everything at the defaults as far as settings, though I have

I'm trying to run DDRMAX: Dance Dance Revolution. So far, that's the only one I've tried.

Apologies for the late reply, been busy with other things.
You might be able to reduce the input lag somewhat, but as it's emulation there will always be some input lag left. If you want perfect input you'll need to play it on your PS2.
(01-09-2018, 05:33 AM)GreenGhost21 Wrote: Alright, so I've looked high and low, and I haven't found any solution.

I've been having some input lag problems, and I've tried everything I could find to get it resolved -- to no avail. 

If someone could help me, I'd appreciate it.

BTW the game I'm trying to get working is DDRMAX: Dance Dance Revolution, so timing is really critical, hence why I need to solve the issue.

I am not sure if your still having issues with input lag or is even still around.  I to had issues.  What I did was on audio option leave audio to x-audio 2.  Lower your sound latency to 3ms.  That's very important.  Change aound synchronization to none.  In game sound options set timing to +8 or until everything times pr9pwrly.  If your using a HDTV make sure to turn on game mode and you should good to go.  Hope this helps.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go