Input lag on PS2 Music games
(11-09-2018, 06:57 PM)gtgamer468 Wrote: Why don't you try using the Snipping Tool and use the Window Snip option? Logging won't probably work as it refers to how the emulator is running. That feature would work if you had a different issue like screen shuttering or slowdowns at certain moments. I would assume that you posted on a separate device that you don't use to run PSCX2. Try posting it again please. The settings are pretty vague.
I gave it a try, but it doesn't work.

Sponsored links

Great news. When I was researching about how to get the default framerate to 60fps, there was a guy that modified the inis folder with the structure files. I don't know if I'm going to get in trouble, but here's how I did (If you want to do this technique as well, do this with your own responsibility please):
1. Go to the inis file on the PCSX2 file.
2. Access to USBnull file.
3. tick all 0s to 1 (Probably this can make the USB controllers respond, I guess) to make it enabled.
4. Save the file and access to PCSX2_vm, change the NTSC and PAL framerate to 60 (I tried 120, but it was too heavy for my desktop), then enable all rows on EmuCore/TraceLog.
5. Go to SPU2-X file, put the OUTPUT Latency to 0, and if you're using portaudio, put the Manual suggested Latency MS to 0.
6. Save all of those files, but in case if the PCSX2 program malfunctions, put back into the default settings.

I tried on the PCSX2 Ver 1.5.0 Github 2691, and it works like a dream. I felt astonished, but I don't know if this is okay.

But also, DON'T go to the audio settings, or the settings will reset!