Input lag on PS2 Music games
Sad 
This first post is posted in early November of 2018, but I have one fatal issue about this emulator that still exists today: input lags. Regardless if the PCSX2 I’m using is the official Ver 1.4.0, and I tamper the settings with my desktop, I still suffer the input lag issue.
And to make matters more serious, I’m playing PS2 music games such as beatmaniaIIDX and DanceDanceRevolution. For IIDX, there’s a timing adjust button on Happy Sky to Empress, but before IIDXRED, there’s no timing adjust button. With this issue, I get terrible scores on these games. This is one thing that most PCSX2 users that play rhythm games can agree about.
I’ve been using PCSX2 for more than a year, but I still encounter those input lag issues.

P.S., Here’s my computer specs:
System is Windows 10 Home
CPU is AMD Ryzen 7 with 8 cores and 16 threads, 3.5 GHz
RAM is 2 8GB memory, with 1330.2 MHz
Motherboard is ASRock X470 Master SLI
Graphics is GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, working on 1080p
HDD is 4TB
My monitor I’m using is Hisense TV, 1366x768 resolution (I’m planing to buy a better monitor, but I don’t know if a 4K monitor with low ms latency can solve this issue)

Sponsored links

For the controllers, I’m using an IIDX INFINITAS Premium Model Controller, which has the USB port. The scratch does work without any issues when I use the PC for LR2 program (the scratch’s axis configuration changes into a one-key configuration)
The problem is with this controller, I encounter input lags. Even this controller supports USB 3.0, the delay exists.
Dowoad the latest dev build by clicking the link in my signature
>>CK1
I’ll try that later, but thank you.
Like what CK1 said, I tried the dev builds, but the input lag still exists. I don’t know if the input delay is a built-in program inside the PCSX2, or I’m doing the wrong settings for my PCSX2?
Could you post your input settings? I'm not sure, however, if you are using Lilypad or Pokopom. But either way, let's see your Pad settings.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!
>>gtgamer468
I’m using Lilypad 0.11.0 (ld), on PCSX2 1.4.0, on Windows Messaging and raw input because the INFINITAS controller I use has an axis function on the turntable, so if I use the PC for LR2 tool, it’ll function only on Windows Messaging and raw input.
I did tried the Lilypad 0.12.1, but it’s a modified plugin for an automated PCSX2 build ver 2658.
Have you tried the default Lilypad plugin that comes with version 1.4.0? Also, a screenshot of the settings would help.
PC Specs:
I did tried the normal lilypad on the 1.4.0, but the result is the same.
About the screenshot, I can’t post it due to the device I’m using. However, I can explain my settings.

Keyboard API: Raw input
GD API: Direct Input only
Mouse API: Disabled
Hacks: Logging Enabled

Maybe the Logging might work? But I’m a noob, so I don’t know.
Why don't you try using the Snipping Tool and use the Window Snip option? Logging won't probably work as it refers to how the emulator is running. That feature would work if you had a different issue like screen shuttering or slowdowns at certain moments. I would assume that you posted on a separate device that you don't use to run PSCX2. Try posting it again please. The settings are pretty vague.
PC Specs: