InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(09-13-2014, 01:30 PM)jhebbel Wrote: It will unless it finds one already installed, then it skips it but always bundles the files for "completeness" and maintenance sake.
Okay, are There any problems that might appear if it doesn't install it automatically?

Sponsored links

(09-13-2014, 01:59 PM)roli Wrote: Okay, are There any problems that might appear if it doesn't install it automatically?

Yes, if there is already one there, there is no guarantee that it is a compatible one.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(09-13-2014, 02:00 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Yes, if there is already one there, there is no guarantee that it is a compatible one.
Okay i'll look into it.
The error says "invalid or missing updates configuration file. The first file of the .INI file should be ";aiu;". It is possible that the content on the server does not match the updates configuration file URL.

I live in United Arab Emirates (UAE). My ISP is "Etisalat" (http://www.etisalat.ae)

Thanks for your help. I will be waiting for the skydrive link.
@jhebbel wanna report two bugs i With i.5RC:

-If you start the program and minimize it, an icon will appear in the system tray, which is good. But if you want to re-open the ds4-tool window With a shortcut on Your desktop, it will just launch another instance of the program, instead of opening a window of the one that was already running. So if you minimize the New instance that opened, you will have two ds4 Windows icons in Your system tray.

-the program won't start minimized when you start Your computer. when you check the start minimized option It will still start in a Windows and if you og to settings you will see that the start minimized option has been unchecked after you started the computer again.

And a question: Is 4 Controllers always gonna be max amount of Controllers you'll be able to Connect to this program? If Microsoft releases drivers that allows for up to 8 Xbox Controller on pc, will you be able to up the max amount to 8?
I'd like to donate ... mostly to get rid of ads because whatever, but Paypal and I have had a long term disagreement. Anyway you could accept Amazon donations?
(09-13-2014, 09:06 PM)inb4tehlulz Wrote: I'd like to donate ... mostly to get rid of ads because whatever, but Paypal and I have had a long term disagreement. Anyway you could accept Amazon donations?

Nevermind, I was able to do it with a different credit card. Paypal might have closed my account, but they still love money.
Ok I'm going to post a million times, but whatever. This was so easy to setup with bluetooth and works so well that I love you. And my PS3 controller goes in the trash
(09-13-2014, 09:20 PM)inb4tehlulz Wrote: Ok I'm going to post a million times, but whatever. This was so easy to setup with bluetooth and works so well that I love you. And my PS3 controller goes in the trash
He's possibly gonna add ps3 Controller support, so hang on to it
@jhebbel another suggestion that i would love to see implemented: it would be awesome if you could make it so that I can bind a button to "key combo" mode. Let's use for example R2. If i make a New profile for a game, and i bind x to jump and r1/l1 to shoot and use Scope. Then I run out of buttons to use, so i bind R2 to key combo. this allows me to bind each bottun again to a New funcotion when i hold r2. So if i bind r1/l1 to something else, like for example punch right hand and punch left hand, when holding R2. So when i'm in game I can shoot and use Scope With R1 and L1, but if i hold R2 when i use R1 and L1 i will punch instead. I could also bind L2 to key combo mode, which would allow me to bind all the keys a Third time. Hope you understand what i mean Smile

PS: it would also be cool if we could bind key and comands swipe right/left/up/Down/tap etc. on the touchpad