InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
@jhebbel (v 1.5 haven't tried With 1.4) it doesn't it work to bind right click to a button, doesn't work to bind shift to L2.

Sponsored links

(09-16-2014, 03:53 PM)roli Wrote: @jhebbel (v 1.5 haven't tried With 1.4) it doesn't it work to bind right click to a button, doesn't work to bind shift to L2.

RedShadow was correct, the last RC did not have all actions in the UI yet.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
Smile 
New Alpha Release
http://1drv.ms/1qYPuq2

This one has an installer and the SCP drivers have been removed from the prerequisites and made into a forced action during the install, may improve compatibility with users with old versions, or may break all together...

Also bunch of small changes throughout, some from a week or so ago that I never had a chance to upload yet.

http://1drv.ms/1qYPuq2

The New Version doesn't launch for me
(09-16-2014, 05:09 PM)roli Wrote: The New Version doesn't launch for me

the installer does not launch or the program itself?

(09-16-2014, 05:10 PM)jhebbel Wrote: the installer does not launch or the program itself?
The installer worked after much hassle With the antivirus blocking it, but i managed to get the installer running. When i tried to open the tool, it just didn't open. Things got a bit messed up so i deleted the files and i'll try again now
(09-16-2014, 05:17 PM)roli Wrote: The installer worked after much hassle With the antivirus blocking it, but i managed to get the installer running. When i tried to open the tool, it just didn't open. Things got a bit messed up so i deleted the files and i'll try again now

What OS are you using? also after next install see if it creates a crash.log after the next failed launch.

I tried again and it didn't work now either. After I run the .exe I can see the ds4windows icon popping up in the system tray for 1 second then disappearing.

(09-16-2014, 05:18 PM)jhebbel Wrote: What OS are you using? also after next install see if it creates a crash.log after the next failed launch.
I'm using Windows 8.1. Where would the crash log be generated?
(09-16-2014, 05:20 PM)roli Wrote: I tried again and it didn't work now either. After I run the .exe I can see the ds4windows icon popping up in the system tray for 1 second then disappearing.

Ok its a crash, check %appdata%\ds4windows\crash.log and post that here

(09-16-2014, 05:21 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Ok its a crash, check %appdata%\ds4windows\crash.log and post that here

Should I just copy and past the contents of the crash.log here? And some of the text is in Norwegian so I'd have to translate that