InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(12-19-2014, 01:18 PM)RedShadow Wrote: Ah okay I see. Well that's too bad then.
But since the game also support XBox controller, using DS4W for the pad emulation should work... or maybe there's like a "conflict" between the DInput pad and the XInput emualted one? Like it doesn't know which one to use? If yes then maybe it's an exclusive access issue.
Ok, i found a FIX for MGSV GZ!

You need to open DS4W, then the game ad only after MGS started, you can plug the DS4 in the PC.

Now it works very well Biggrin

BTW, is there a noob a guide for make macros? I want to make R3 act like L3 WHILE i hold down L2 button, can i do something like that?

Sponsored links

(12-18-2014, 09:12 PM)darkhellsatan666 Wrote: Hello, i have a SoundBot SB341 bluetooth dongle, the HW ID is USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891, the chipset is a Cambridge Silicon Radio CSR8510 A10, i use it with windows default drivers (My OS is W7 x64); i don't know if my problem is HW o SW related, the fact is that when i have my controllers paired with my pc, if i pair again with my PS4, then i can't pair again in my PC with this procedure: (right click on BT icon>add a device), the window just keep scanning but the controller (in pairing mode -share+PS- obviously) doesn't appear, to be able to pair the controller, i must go to "Show BT devices" and remove it previous to the pairing steps.

I don't know if this is normal, but i suppose that my system should be recognize when my controllers aren't paired with it and automatically show it in the scanning window to be able to pair again.

Correct me if i'm wrong
Yes, unfortunately there is no easy process to use the controller with both PC and PS4, the controller itself only has a 1 device memory so you must completely unpair before repairing again.

(12-19-2014, 11:24 AM)fabiobad Wrote: Yes, it support the DInput, but even with that, che control map is bugged, with R2 always triggered, circle that work like X, and go on...

The problem is that this bug there is even with DS4Windows open, so the controller DON'T pass in Xinput mode :/

I have a question too: it's impossible to remap the touchpad?
On PS4 games like MGSV use it for open the map (right segment of the touch) and for go in pause mode (left segment).
It will be useful for other games too, 2 button more to remap!
Thank you Smile
There are touchpad mapping options in macros that can allow you to assign all kinds of actions to the touchpad
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(12-19-2014, 12:32 PM)fabiobad Wrote: The program emulate the 360 controller, so... yeah, you will see always the Xbox button.
It would be a supermegaprogram if it will hack/mod the game at the same time for PS button prompt Biggrin

Well, the reason i was asking is because it showed me the ps buttons some time ago when i was playing Far Cry 4 but it doesn't work on Dragon Age Inquisiton
(12-19-2014, 02:29 PM)jhebbel Wrote: There are touchpad mapping options in macros that can allow you to assign all kinds of actions to the touchpad

Yeah, i discovered now, it's brilliant, you can map exactly the touchpad like PS4 version of MGSV!

I'm still struggling to make this:

I want to make R3 (click button) act like L3 (click button) WHILE i hold down L2 button, can i do something like that?

Don't understand what is the differences between Green and Red trigger.

Another question if i can:
Is there any way to fix the stick dead zone?
The PC games with 360 support have an exaggerated deadzone, due to the "looseness" of 360 analog stick.
Even in MGSV is present, it's a really old problem.

I know that this is a game related problem, but maybe there will be a fix to this.

Thank you very much ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(12-19-2014, 02:37 PM)Reaperactar Wrote: Well, the reason i was asking is because it showed me the ps buttons some time ago when i was playing Far Cry 4 but it doesn't work on Dragon Age Inquisiton

Because FC4 and Assassin's Creed Unity have NATIVE DS4 support, this mean that you don't even need to use DS4 Windows for play whit this controller Wink

BTW, in this way the DS4 have no vibration, don't know if it's my problem or the FC4 fault. Can you make a try without DS4 Windows and let me know if you have any vibration? Thanks ^^
(12-19-2014, 02:39 PM)fabiobad Wrote: Yeah, i discovered now, it's brilliant, you can map exactly the touchpad like PS4 version of MGSV!

I'm still struggling to make this:

I want to make R3 act like L3 WHILE i hold down L2 button, can i do something like that?

Don't understand what is the differences between Green and Red trigger.

Another question if i can:
Is there any way to fix the stick dead zone?
The PC games with 360 support have an exaggerated deadzone, due to the "looseness" of 360 analog stick.
Even in MGSV is present, it's a really old problem.

I know that this is a game related problem, but maybe there will be a fix to this.

Thank you very much ^^

The macro will fire if all the green conditions are true and all the red conditions are false.

Make a macro with R3 and L2 as triggers, then for the macro make it Press L3, Wait Release L3

Unfortunately dead zones that are built into games are not something we can do anything about

(12-19-2014, 02:43 PM)jhebbel Wrote: The macro will fire if all the green conditions are true and all the red conditions are false.

Make a macro with R3 and L2 as triggers, then for the macro make it Press L3, Wait Release L3

Unfortunately dead zones that are built into games are not something we can do anything about
Yeah, it worked ! thanks!

Regarding vibration, i remember that when i used motioninjoy, all the vibration of DS3 was at the same intensity, when with a 360 controller you can "feel" the differences between strong and week vibration.

DS4 Windows working in the same way of MJ?
(12-19-2014, 03:09 PM)fabiobad Wrote: Yeah, it worked ! thanks!

Regarding vibration, i remember that when i used motioninjoy, all the vibration of DS3 was at the same intensity, when with a 360 controller you can "feel" the differences between strong and week vibration.

DS4 Windows working in the same way of MJ?

No, DS4 has a heavy and light rumble

Not totally sure if this was due to the recent update, but MGSV works now!

Either way, you're beyond pro, jheb.
(12-19-2014, 11:44 PM)Baryn Wrote: Not totally sure if this was due to the recent update, but MGSV works now!

Either way, you're beyond pro, jheb.

Pretty sure I didn't do jack but I'm not above taking credit anyways lol

Any reason why my controller just won't connect since the new update?
I can connect it if I "forget device" and "add device" all over again but once it is disconnected it just isn't detected by WinDS4 anymore. Cabled does work though.
Ideas?

PS: And when I connect it via USB it says charging 0%...