InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(01-26-2015, 04:39 AM)Brizzake Wrote: Hi jhebbel. Awesome to see anti-deadzones implemented! Hehe! Thank you so much, now I can get rid of durazno. There is a problem however. It seems that deadzone adjustments are not working for me on the left stick when in Radial_hard mode. The Right stick is able to be adjusted just fine in radial_hard mode. Trigger deadzones are not working for me either. Upon running ds4 health checker all systems are go. Thanks for your help and for incorporating some of my suggestions.
Will look into, prob some typo in the code somewhere.

(01-26-2015, 05:24 AM)Formula21 Wrote: Can anyone explain why every not and again my control input "locks up" and it takes a few seconds to get control back? I know im not the only person with this issue, and I use a ps3 controler without any problems on my ps3.
All the reported instance I have seen of this issue so far have turned out to be incompatible hardware, interference or a conflict with an app such as TS3 or RadeonPro.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

i cant imagine its interference since I have used my ps3 for years without issue. I will try another USB port see if it makes it happier
(01-26-2015, 03:32 PM)Formula21 Wrote: i cant imagine its interference since I have used my ps3 for years without issue. I will try another USB port see if it makes it happier

Just because you use your DS3 fine does not mean the DS4 would be fine, two completely different controllers with different requirements and different bandwidth usages.

what do you think about adding a option in the settings tab for the program to exit to notification area of the task bar instead of actually closing. for those that run the tool full time. i just find i intuitively go to close the program when i should just minimize. its my own fault but it gets annoying.
(01-26-2015, 05:55 PM)cid67 Wrote: what do you think about adding a option in the settings tab for the program to exit to notification area of the task bar instead of actually closing. for those that run the tool full time. i just find i intuitively go to close the program when i should just minimize. its my own fault but it gets annoying.

The minimize button should do that, and the close should ask for confirmation before actually closing

yah it does. just a nit pick suggestion really.
After using DS4Windows on my Win 8.1 machine for about a month, I've been having some issues since updating DS4Windows to the latest version. The program is detecting my controller and I can use the Xinput test successfully, but my steam games that previously worked with the controller no longer recognize inputs from it. Any advice?

EDIT: I should clarify the issues did not occur immediately after updating, but the problem just started the day after. I haven't modified any settings in the program, nor made any major software changes to my PC. Additionally, the dualshock's touchpad seems to be functioning as a mouse in these games, but all other functionality is gone.
(01-26-2015, 08:27 PM)fteliquid Wrote: After using DS4Windows on my Win 8.1 machine for about a month, I've been having some issues since updating DS4Windows to the latest version. The program is detecting my controller and I can use the Xinput test successfully, but my steam games that previously worked with the controller no longer recognize inputs from it. Any advice?

makes sure your exclusive mode setting is taking, check the log

(01-26-2015, 08:28 PM)jhebbel Wrote: makes sure your exclusive mode setting is taking, check the log
Thanks for the fast reply! Closing Steam and DS4 entirely and restarting DS4 first seems to have resolved it.

Keep up the great work, I'll throw a donation your way after my next paycheck.
Hey Josh,
Hope you're doing allright. Just to here to pop some trivial issues to check you know of them.
- Battery Percentage Indicator in overlay works when plugged in but indicates 0% when connected via Bluetooth.
- If the BTDongle was plugged into another computer, you have to re-pair the Controller with windows or DS4Win spits out read failure errors.
- Very trivial I know but when are you going to fix the (6/5) attempts? Its been a long long while now. ^^ I guess its something simple related to the order in which the code is executed and the number of attempts is given +1

PS: Are you thinking of adding patch notes to the installer and being able to uncheck the "add icon to desktop"?