InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
pls provide ds4tool download link

Sponsored links

(06-28-2015, 07:31 PM)sumith.ec12 Wrote: pls provide ds4tool download link

read this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-InputMapp...#pid375639
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I've been trying forever to figure out what applications might be getting in the way of running DS4Windows in exclusive mode. I keep getting the message to quit applications like Steam, Unity, etc, but I can't figure out which processes need to close beyond Steam and maybe Xpadder.
Hi. I just bought a DS4 controller, and am trying to use it with DS4 Windows. I'm encountering a lot of issues with using the controller after already using it once after a clean boot up of my PC.

On a fresh PC boot up, after DS4W is launched, I can turn on the DS4 controller and it will work normally with games. Once I turn it off after gaming, and then turn it back on at a later time, the only thing that works on the controller in other apps and games is the track pad and the track pad button. Other than those things, nothing is recognized as being pressed by the gamepad in any game - but button and trigger presses are still recognized as being pressed in DS4 Windows, as the set macro window pops up whenever something on the DS4 is pressed while the DS4 Windows windows is open.

Closing the DS4W program and opening it again isn't helping to resolve the issue now, although when I encountered it earlier, doing this, or playing with the Hide DS4 controller tick-box in DS4W resulted in the controller regaining recognition for presses in games and apps. I think the difference might be that I put my PC into sleep mode and awakened it since last using it.

Also, since putting my PC into sleep and reawakening it, there is no connect / disconnect sound when connecting the DS4 controller, including via checking / unchecking the Hide DS4 controller tick-box in DS4W - although when checking / unchecking this box, the DS4 controller light flashing, showing that it is doing something.

After rebooting my PC, all these problems are gone, and the DS4 controller works normally with DS4W. But after I've used the controller in a game, and turned it off, the problems will return the next time I turn the controller back on. And if I put my PC into sleep mode again, I'm pretty certain I will experience the same problems I received after doing that before. To reset proper controller functionality, I'll need to reset my PC again.

I'm using Windows 7 Ult 64.
Just checking in here again.

Just a reminder, this is no longer the primary thread for this project; we have our own forums now at https://inputmapper.com/forum

IM 1.5 is at the end of its development cycle but is still supported. IM 2.0 is currently in open beta and being updated constantly.

IM2 is plugin driven and the plugins are free for anybody to develop. IM2 already has plugins that support input devices that use either the Direct Input or XInput standards (pretty much all of them), as well as additional plugins for devices like the DS3, MIDI devices, keyboard and mouse.
IM2 mappings are also plugin driven allowing for even more possibilities when it comes to mapping such as logic and conditionals.
Even the core components such as profiles and mapping are plugin driven allowing future proofing and replacement down the road if somebody comes up with something better.

https://www.youtube.com/c/InputMapper - Now with weekly video updates and check-ins regarding development progress and tips for IM2
https://www.facebook.com/InputMapper
https://inputmapper.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
Any C developers out there? I have been getting flooded with requests for a plugin to emulate a Dualshock 4, I have looked at the SCP vBus code for the 360 and I imagine the difference is a small leap, but its just outside my skillset as I have only the most basic of C experience from working with Arduino.

With Sony Remote play and multiple games with native DS4 support, but only for hard wired, people have been asking me almost daily for the ability to emulate a wired DS4.

(07-16-2014, 01:08 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Unfortunately since I don't have any of the hardware I cannot really develop anything for it, even if I did the number of people who still have the 1 & 2 and actually like it enough to use for PC gaming now amounts to 1 as far as I know lol.

Make that 2. In 2016, none the less. If you are interested in the hardware, I can most certainly donate enough to cover the rather negligible expense of an adapter and a psone controller. You may need more than that, I wouldn't know, but you certainly know your stuff, and I have full confidence that given the resources to do so, you wouldn't have any trouble getting these things to work for the two of us who just refuse to give up on our ol-timey controllers, lol. In fact, I'm looking for a way to get mine to work with a Windows game, Forza 6. Seems to only like xbox controllers. Whadda gonna do, amirite? It may be easier for all involved for me to just get the xbox controller, but I'm wondering what you could do here... To that end, would you or any of the fellow gurus know of any way to possibly emulate an xbox controller, so that the psone controller basically gets 'translated' ? Thanks in advance for any thoughts you might share on this.
(07-24-2016, 08:54 PM)civilmaddog420 Wrote: Make that 2. In 2016, none the less. If you are interested in the hardware, I can most certainly donate enough to cover the rather negligible expense of an adapter and a psone controller. You may need more than that, I wouldn't know, but you certainly know your stuff, and I have full confidence that given the resources to do so, you wouldn't have any trouble getting these things to work for the two of us who just refuse to give up on our ol-timey controllers, lol. In fact, I'm looking for a way to get mine to work with a Windows game, Forza 6. Seems to only like xbox controllers. Whadda gonna do, amirite? It may be easier for all involved for me to just get the xbox controller, but I'm wondering what you could do here... To that end, would you or any of the fellow gurus know of any way to possibly emulate an xbox controller, so that the psone controller basically gets 'translated' ? Thanks in advance for any thoughts you might share on this.

Depending on how the adapter exposes the controller, it may already work under IM 2 using the generic direct input plugin.

Thanks for the quick reply, and the heads up. I look forward to trying it, and will update as needed. Thanks again, you guys are awesome!
(05-27-2014, 11:51 PM)jhebbel Wrote:  Please note: As of February 2015 our primary source of support for this project has moved to our own forums to allow us to better organize and manage issues. https://inputmapper.com/forum is the new URL. Users who already have a DSDCS account from donating or just because log in using that account.

InputMapper 2 is nearing final release. It is designed to support all kinds of controllers, is plugin driven, and has even more mapping options made possible with mapping plugins. IM2 Beta is currently available at https://inputmapper.com

Automatic profile switching based on active application, Adjustable stick sensitivity and curves for pinpoint accuracy, highly configurable custom macros, button combinations for macros to extend the functionality, full trackpad to mouse support, full rumble support (with rumble compatible games).

Requirements:
- Windows Vista SP1, 7, 8, 8.1
- .NET 4.5.2 *
- C++ Common runtime libraries *
- USB 2.0
- SC Virtual Bus Drivers *
- Micro USB cable **
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR minimum Broadcom chipset (Windows BT stack) ***

* Bundled with installer
**Required for wired mode only. USB cable must be a full data capable cable. The USB that comes with PS4 and most cellphones are good for charge only.
*** Required for bluetooth wireless mode only. While some users have had success on stacks other than the Windows stack, the Windows BT stack is by far the most successful.
*** Due to the constraints of the project, and the cost involved in developing for varying hardware, we are unable to fully guarantee compatibility with various BT adapters, the best we can do is to say which ones have worked for us thus far, it is recommended to visit our forum thread and ask around for suggestions from other users who have had success with various BT adapters.

A Note About Donations
A donation of $2 or more to the project will result in your login being upgraded so ads are removed from the tool.

Donate HERE (via PayPal)

Help and Tutorials:
How to install and pair the DS4 with your PC
How to map non controller supported games to your DS4
How to use macros to to steady my aim in first person shooters
How to disable the DS4 lightbar but still use it to determine battery level
Having trouble pairing? Try these steps.

Clean easy to navigate GUI
Improved GUI makes accessing the programs features more intuitive and user friendly

Advanced stick mapping and control
Allows for precise stick tuning giving greater precision and control in game

Easy Button Mapping
With presets for common mapping for non controller supported games using WASD, Arrows, Mouse and more

Web Interface
Add full control to your controller and the DS4Windows tool without ever having to leave your couch

Primarily usefull with NYKO's new cellphone clip for the DS4, but can be used without.

Shows live controller information through AJAX

Fully customizable macro programming
Incase the DS4 does not hae enough features for you out of the box, you can add more using our WYSIWYG macro creator

Create macros that do simple keystrokes or advance key combinations

Change controller settings via macro

Trigger macros not just with single button presses, but with button combinations and trackpad gestures, giving your controller an unlimited number of button possibilities.

Download the latest installer HERE

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin