InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(06-05-2014, 07:34 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Which state of decay though, I think they have 3, i'm installing them again to test with my newer version of the app to see if something broke.

It's made by Undead Labs the steam shortcut is steam://rungameid/241540 what other State of Decay games are there?

Sponsored links

(06-05-2014, 07:39 PM)ph00p Wrote: It's made by Undead Labs the steam shortcut is steam://rungameid/241540 what other State of Decay games are there?

They also release a State Of Decay Breakdown and State Of Decay Lifeline, regardless the original is what I tried because I assumed that what you meant, and had no issues. Did you look to see if Hide DS4 Controller was checked, and are you using a custom profile or any mapping?

If you goto (in the DS4 application) Tools > Windows Controllers, then select Controller (XBOX 360 for Windows) and hit properties, then goto the Test tab, hit the options button and "8" should light up, does it?
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(06-05-2014, 07:47 PM)jhebbel Wrote: They also release a State Of Decay Breakdown and State Of Decay Lifeline, regardless the original is what I tried because I assumed that what you meant, and had no issues. Did you look to see if Hide DS4 Controller was checked, and are you using a custom profile or any mapping?

If you goto (in the DS4 application) Tools > Windows Controllers, then select Controller (XBOX 360 for Windows) and hit properties, then goto the Test tab, hit the options button and "8" should light up, does it?

8 does light up. All the other buttons are working, it doesn't make a great deal of sense.
(06-05-2014, 07:59 PM)ph00p Wrote: 8 does light up. All the other buttons are working, it doesn't make a great deal of sense.

if 8 lights up then it is mapped correctly and sending the proper signal, My only other guess is that you do not have Hide DS4 Controller setting checked and you are getting a conflict, do you have another game you can test on?

(06-05-2014, 08:01 PM)jhebbel Wrote: if 8 lights up then it is mapped correctly and sending the proper signal, My only other guess is that you do not have Hide DS4 Controller setting checked and you are getting a conflict, do you have another game you can test on?

It worked correctly in Dark Souls 2 once I live plugged and replugged it, I'll try that Hide DS4 later this evening.
Version 1.4.4 has been released with some fixes and features.

The install is no longer located in the OP attachments due to the size being too large now (25mb). The increased size is due to now including some of the prerequisites inside the package (others are downloaded on demand), this allows for a single package install and has been tested on Windows XP SP3 and newer fresh installs to get DS controller support and automatically set up prerequisites as needed.

Other new features include:
* A new updater that has added functionality and looks nicer
* XInputTest, a tool for checking the XInput mapping
* Instance Checker, automatically checks to make sure no other versions weather from us or other developers are running at the same time, Its not an ego thing, they cause conflicts when multiple run at the same time and there have been several false bug reports cause by this.
[Image: 06.07.2014-10.15.png]

Thank you so much for making this man. I've been using scpServer that Inhexster made, probably outdated, but I was having the worst time trying to get the wireless to work properly, I would get the controller lagging and ghosting in everything after a minute or two using it. I got the adapter people were recommending and still the same thing.

Tried this out today following your Youtube video. Works flawlessly now, I'm so happy I can finally use my DS4 in the wireless mode without all that BS I was experiencing.

Again, thanks a ton dude, I will donate when I get a chance, and spread the word. Do you have a twitter I could follow for future updates?
(06-08-2014, 06:43 PM)goldwynn Wrote: Thank you so much for making this man. I've been using scpServer that Inhexster made, probably outdated, but I was having the worst time trying to get the wireless to work properly, I would get the controller lagging and ghosting in everything after a minute or two using it. I got the adapter people were recommending and still the same thing.

Tried this out today following your Youtube video. Works flawlessly now, I'm so happy I can finally use my DS4 in the wireless mode without all that BS I was experiencing.

Again, thanks a ton dude, I will donate when I get a chance, and spread the word. Do you have a twitter I could follow for future updates?

Thanks and im glad you were able to get running in wireless, When I get back i'm hoping to make more videos as they typically help people more than a list of directions. I dont have a twitter but keep an eye on this thread and keep auto updates turned on in the application, the new updater will actually list the new features and theres some more cool stuff on the way not that the installer seems pretty stable.

(06-08-2014, 07:28 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Thanks and im glad you were able to get running in wireless, When I get back i'm hoping to make more videos as they typically help people more than a list of directions. I dont have a twitter but keep an eye on this thread and keep auto updates turned on in the application, the new updater will actually list the new features and theres some more cool stuff on the way not that the installer seems pretty stable.

Sounds good, thanks again sir.
Heres one new thing, not specifically for this application but for any of the DS4 applications to use, it will do a quick rundown of some of the most common issues preventing proper use. The installer my app uses should catch most issues, but this will be a tool to dig deeper.

[Image: 06.08.2014-15.47.png]