InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(07-25-2014, 04:26 PM)Emulatong Wrote: hm.. this should do the job?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dual-Mode-Blueto...43cca3614c

so i take it your dongle does not meet minimum requirements or you tried what i said above and it does not work?

I don't personally own that one so I cannot tell you if I know it works or not, but it does appear to meet minimum requirements
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

Would it be possible to have the lightbar change color depending on the Xinput player number? So controller one could be blue, and controller two red, etc, even if another type of controller is connected as player one.

(07-24-2014, 02:48 PM)jhebbel Wrote: no im referring to the slide option, this changes your touchpad's sensitivity or mouse speed.

Ill make getting this done a higher priority

Thanks! Smile
(07-25-2014, 06:02 PM)CompC Wrote: Would it be possible to have the lightbar change color depending on the Xinput player number? So controller one could be blue, and controller two red, etc, even if another type of controller is connected as player one.

Thanks! Smile

can we set different colors to different controllers, yes, can we do it based on what a games assigns as player x also considering non DS4 controllers, no, we have no way of determining what controllers a game give what priorities or slots, we can only control what happens on our end.

(07-25-2014, 02:42 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Just tested and it seems to work, it will be in my next release.

Disabling touchpad by pressing PS + tapping touchpad just disables mouse control including clicks, it is still available as a macro listener.

Creating a macro that requires touch left and touch click makes it so the macro can only be fired if the touchpad is physically clicked in while pressing the left side keeping accidental brushes of the tp from firing the macro.

I believe this is the functionality you were looking for and it seems to be working great on my end.

Yes, that what I'm looking for. I can see the advantage of having a hotkey to enable/disable the pad. I don't see why you couldn't have a touchpad option in the profiles to "disable all (including presses)". It looks like you can disable all features individually now but still need the hotkey to fully disable it. Reason for asking is that you can assign macros to the hotkeys as I have, which also triggers the macros. So it would be nice having an option to completely disable the pad without needing to use the hotkey.
(07-25-2014, 06:28 PM)Wirenut48 Wrote: Yes, that what I'm looking for. I can see the advantage of having a hotkey to enable/disable the pad. I don't see why you couldn't have a touchpad option in the profiles to "disable all (including presses)". It looks like you can disable all features individually now but still need the hotkey to fully disable it. Reason for asking is that you can assign macros to the hotkeys as I have, which also triggers the macros. So it would be nice having an option to completely disable the pad without needing to use the hotkey.

Good point, will add a general setting in profiles to disable trackpad in future releases.

Taking all the base work from InHEXSter and electrobrains, remodeling the appearance of their UI, and then adding advertisements to it?

Nah, not cool.
(07-25-2014, 06:49 PM)DaRkL3AD3R Wrote: Taking all the base work from InHEXSter and electrobrains, remodeling the appearance of their UI, and then adding advertisements to it?

Nah, not cool.

LOL, this is an open source code to add to and do what ever you want. electobrains used inhexter base work who used scalet crush"s base work, so what's wrong with others improving on the code.
(07-25-2014, 06:49 PM)DaRkL3AD3R Wrote: Taking all the base work from InHEXSter and electrobrains, remodeling the appearance of their UI, and then adding advertisements to it?

Nah, not cool.

1) never 'took' anything from them, its open source and i've mentioned them on my website, here, and in the actual app
2) an open source project is allowed to be edited in any manner we want, hence the open part of open source.
3) Automatic updates and APIs utilizing our servers cost money, this application has driven my server load at the time of this post to 339,221 Views, 1,294,220 hits, and 368.9GB all of which are in a 30 day span. You expecting me to pay for what you get for free, thats what's not cool.
4) Ads are a minimal impact on the UI, not like were infesting your system with popups, its a single banner in the application, kinda not worth getting upset over.

Additionally, InHEXSter and electrobrains didnt even create this, they forked off of Scarlet Crush, so you may want to educate yourself on what open source means.

And if we want to get REALLY technical, I actually branched off of Jays2Kings fork.

(07-25-2014, 06:28 PM)Wirenut48 Wrote: Yes, that what I'm looking for. I can see the advantage of having a hotkey to enable/disable the pad. I don't see why you couldn't have a touchpad option in the profiles to "disable all (including presses)". It looks like you can disable all features individually now but still need the hotkey to fully disable it. Reason for asking is that you can assign macros to the hotkeys as I have, which also triggers the macros. So it would be nice having an option to completely disable the pad without needing to use the hotkey.

ok that trackpad functionality is in the new version, only thing missing is the setting in profile to disable the mouse from start.

(07-25-2014, 02:01 PM)jhebbel Wrote: What adapter are you using? Can you post a debug file?

Was what I posted not a debug log? How do i get a debug file?

I've tried two different adapters and both exhibit the same issue.
One adapter is a no-name ebay piece of crap.

The other is this one:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FCK307I/ref=...90_TE_dp_1

I guess the important thing is after I restart DS4tool, everything works 100% fine. On both adapters. And I can even disconnect and reconnect the bluetooth. It just seems to be that initial connection after a reboot, or a long time disconnected.