InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
(07-27-2014, 05:38 PM)RedShadow Wrote: Indeed this is a PowerPoint that is quite technical about the M$ BT stack and must have been used during a M$ conference. Weird Tongue2

What we call the Windows BT Stack is simply to use the default Windows BT driver instead of a propretary one (like soleil, etc.)
Look here for how to revert back to the default stack:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Window...#pid389305

Smile

This is a lil more layman's terms: http://www.shootingsoftware.com/Widcomm.htm
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

(07-27-2014, 01:04 AM)jhebbel Wrote: I already did in my first post.

Yea but i thought you said that that one did not contain the crash, unless i'm confusing you with another user

I already did in my first post.
[/quote]

Im not seeing a connection attempt in there, does it work via USB?
[/quote]

Yes it shows up as Wireless Controller in my device manager. I believe it is a problem with the xbox 360 controller driver but can't say for sure.
I selected "Generic BT" but now it doesn't seems to find the controller when using "add device" and using Share and PS Button to Sync it...
(07-28-2014, 01:41 AM)Emulatong Wrote: I selected "Generic BT" but now it doesn't seems to find the controller when using "add device" and using Share and PS Button to Sync it...

You are holding PS + share to repair correct?

yep,"Add Device" Staying empty...
(07-28-2014, 01:46 AM)Emulatong Wrote: yep,"Add Device" Staying empty...

If you look at the list of already paired devices is it in there? may need to remove it first

Yes it shows up as Wireless Controller in my device manager. I believe it is a problem with the xbox 360 controller driver but can't say for sure. Any ideas?
(07-28-2014, 04:04 AM)blankzorz Wrote: Yes it shows up as Wireless Controller in my device manager. I believe it is a problem with the xbox 360 controller driver but can't say for sure. Any ideas?

Can you ensure HID device service is enabled for the controller? Also, I assume you are using USB?

Hey Jhebbel thanks for picking up where the dev was left off. My problem stems from getting my controller DS4 and DS3 to recognize in the software but they are taking the virtual input to become the 360 controller. This could be my BT dongle but I have ordered a new one http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009ZIILLI/ref=...60_TE_dp_1 . But in the mean time I have been able to get my DS3 to work over USB but over BT I can't get either to work any idea whats happening?
(07-28-2014, 04:10 AM)jhebbel Wrote: Can you ensure HID device service is enabled for the controller? Also, I assume you are using USB?

Yes i am running USB and how do i go about enabling HID device service? im on windows 8.1

EDIT: if you mean just right clicking the wireless controller in the device manager then yes it is enabled