InputMapper is offering a $500 reward for the development of a DS3 plugin.
Star 
InputMapper, formally known as DS4Tool or DS4Windows DSDCS build, is offering a $500 reward for the successful development of a DS3 plugin for the upcoming IM2.0 release.

[Image: file.php?id=37]

Visit InputMapper.com forums for more information.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

more of looks like a advertising post rather than a recruitment post.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
How so? very little if any mention of our software. Far less then our actual thread for the software here.

We [I], honestly do what to get this plugin developed. There has been some demand for it here and on my forums, but I am admittedly not a very good C++ driver developer so I think its a good idea to throw some money at the problem.

the support for DS3 plugin is great but, I think mentioning about the reward will also have some pros and cons on your side. anyway, Good luck on finding a developer interested on the project. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-27-2015, 03:19 PM)ssakash Wrote: the support for DS3 plugin is great but, I think mentioning about the reward will also have some pros and cons on your side. anyway, Good luck on finding a developer interested on the project. Smile

I posted it on ODesk and had some bids from india in the neighborhood of $200, but I would much rather keep in inside the community that actually uses the tool. That and being able to understand the emails from an English speaking developer is a plus. I hope there are no cons, im offering it in hopes of sweetening the pot so to say for a developer to take on the task.

Damn, wish I could help bro.

Also the logo in your sig is broke.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(03-27-2015, 05:26 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Also the logo in your sig is broke.
it's fine here for me.
- Refraction
Its cutting in and out, not sure why. My server where it is pulling from seems to be ok

(03-27-2015, 05:28 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Its cutting in and out, not sure why. My server where it is pulling from seems to be ok

If I right click -> view image, I get:

Quote:Error 1011 Ray ID: 1cdc225d4bdd0d1f • 2015-03-27 15:30:02 UTC
Access denied
What happened?

The owner of this website (inputmapper.com) does not allow hotlinking to that resource (/images/LogoBusiness3.png).
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I had that error a while before, now it displays the following logo.

- Refraction