Install New Plugins?
Well, it's working now with 0.9.6. Think I'll stick with that for a while. I may give SPU2-X a chance at some point in 0.9.7. For now though, this should do. Thanks to everyone for the help!

Sponsored links

(07-29-2010, 01:59 AM)Rezard Wrote: I can't. Only worked with P.E.Op.S. (copied as iakoboss7 said).

Hmm, then we fixed it after the release..
Here's a recent one, so you don't have to rely on PEOPS Tongue2

Attached Files
.7z   SPU2-X.7z (Size: 464,34 KB / Downloads: 230)
shouldnt this get into the spu2 thread or something people can find easy?
thanks for sharing Smile
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
It could, but I need to keep unofficial "releases" like that low.
Bositman has an eye on it, you understand. Tongue2
(07-29-2010, 05:02 PM)rama Wrote: Bositman has an eye on it, you understand. Tongue2

i am sure his BanHammer is itching right now Tongue Ninja
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Haha, lollll you guys.

I'm testing that one out with FFX, if anything it's at least slightly better than the last revisions... I hope.
CPU: Pentium D 'Presler' 915 2.8 ghz 2x2MB L2 @ 3.5 ghz
GPU: eVGA [Nvidia] 8600GT 256MB SSC DDR3
Tested: FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, MGS3, KH, KH2, The Hobbit NTSC
PCSX2 FTW! Biggrin
i kinda follow the svn's and from what i have seen/remember spu2-x has changed for the better!!!
I'm not yet used with the whole development structure and maybe the following is already implemented.

Without a defined target the svn ever sees a very large and unpredictable cycle before getting stable or even beta, and without warranties it is the correct or even better moment to judge it being so.

One the most reliable way to achieve RC and public betas is the method already used in most Linux distros, a frozen target apt to release as soon the major bugs on each component is dealt. This allows the next unstable (and experimental) branches to continue parallel development.

PS: Indeed a must in any teamed development environment, albeit charging a toll in maintenance and administration organization.
Anyway, the conceptual differences and scopes prevents the method being verbatim copied and must be adapted, something actually far harder than proposing changes/solutions Smile (missed that whistling emoticon)

More than once I did need to stand against the just ire from others analysts from several departments because their propositions called for implementation details.
-Yes, I know it will work for that machine/platform, but it should work for any. Albeit being myself a coder, programming was not a main function for me before retiring (although have seen my fair bit of it).

The experience showed the coders are normally not the best at keeping things coherent in the big picture, the coder must focus on whatever module he/she is working, and this is just good and desirable. Of course this does not means the coder can't do this management thing but it may become overloading and demands toggling the "how to look at the problem" way to think. This is specially true when the management is related to organization and not the technical sort.

That's all folks, not meant as a treated on organization and method, just a hint hopping to tell everyone the task of maintaining a project like this is much more harder than many may think at first and so, deem it's just "why don't you fixed it yet?", "Why don't you do this or that way?"
Imagination is where we are truly real
sorry for breakin in but i think installing new plugins in the plugins folder WILL NOT WORK!!
you see,when u download pcsx2 only the real plugins will be uploaded.......
besides i also tried this......................
You may be missing some needed library to show them, but unless it's a very very old plugin (like before PCSX2 0.9.2 or something) it should still work.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64