Installation Problem
I put the thing in the file the the playground thing is in but I don't see anything that basically says "Start Button", I'm new to emulators like this, I think VBA is the most advanced emulator I've ever used so I have no idea what to do. I don't know how to configure this really.
Okay, looks like one works but the other two doesn't, do I need the other two?

pcsx2_Pg_VM and pcsx2-528 either give an error message or look pretty advanced, I just wan't to download KH Re: CoM and play it on this emulator.

Sponsored links

You want to download? Oh man i can not help you, sorry.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
yea he can't help you, and neither can i since we don't support piracy here. Glare
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(02-22-2009, 06:21 AM)Axl777 Wrote: ... I just wan't to download KH Re: CoM and play it on this emulator.

Woops, looks like you just voided the warranty on your install of Pcsx2 with that comment. You're on your own now.

Sage advice: Spend more time reading FAQs and randomly smacking some buttons and menus, and less time posting questions and pirating games.

Closed.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team