Instant BSOD when starting PCSX2 (and other emulators)
Suddenly it worked, don't know why, but when it ran for one time 2, the other time like 5 minutes i got another BSOD "Page fault on none paged area", after a few of them my pc was suuuuper slow. Well no check showed anything so i made sytem recovery yesterday to 2 days ago and pc was fast again but i got the old BSOD instantly again.
Also i tried with disabled antivir and security and firewall and stuff. also didn't work
Thanks for trying but i'm giving up now. Don't want to waste my time on another system recovery.

Sponsored links

I can't believe how unreliable Windows 10 has become.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!
This has all the symptoms of a bad overclock. I know you said you didn't overclock anything but I do have one more question: does your RAM run at 2666 MHz natively or do you have to enable the XMP setting in BIOS to get it to that speed?
I ask because I had similar issues with my last 2 builds because the XMP profile for my RAM is a little off. I'd get random boot failures, shutoffs, and BSODs with XMP enabled even if the CPU wasn't overclocked. Technically, XMP is an overclock, but it's supposed to be tested and work out of the box. This isn't always the case though.
The Mini(ITX) Box V2 a.k.a. Nighthawk
Ryzen 7 3700X | 16GB DDR4-3600 CL16 | ASUS ROG Strix B550-I Gaming | EVGA GTX 1660Ti SC Ultra Gaming | Sabrent Rocket 4.0 NVMe 1TB | Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD | EVGA 600BQ
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit