Instant Crashes, tried to find the answer
Hello guys. Well I have been scouring the forums until now seeking an answer to my issue &
haven't come up with anything yet so I'll make this post. I am in the UK & I installed everything
& followed the guide here. I am using the bios V02.00 Europe
(I tried this with v01.60 as well & have got the same errors) & now whenever I load up an
image to start a game I get this:
[Image: 5231717701_df1e0fbe09_o.jpg]
and then this:
[Image: 5231717755_97f50f3020_o.jpg]

Did I miss something in the guide?
I have tried it with Digital Devil Saga, Kingdom Hearts II, & Devil May Cry, but it comes to the
same errors. I have no idea what it means or what it could be. Can I get some help please?

Sponsored links

Yea, the game disk isn't getting read correctly (it sees an audio cd, which is wrong).
Are you using an iso? If so try a different iso maker tool
If you're playing from the disks, try to change the CDVD plugin or even better: Create an iso and play from that.
(12-04-2010, 11:15 PM)rama Wrote: Yea, the game disk isn't getting read correctly (it sees an audio cd, which is wrong).
Are you using an iso? If so try a different iso maker tool
If you're playing from the disks, try to change the CDVD plugin or even better: Create an iso and play from that.

I tried to use both the CDVD plugins but I was just messafed that I need to, in the CDVD drop down menu, select Plugin & not ISO as I was. Seems to simple, but I didn't even think about it & now it works. Thanks so much for the reply though
Yea, it's pretty hard to come up with an intuitive system for managing all those options.
The one we use now is actually quite nice once you've understood it Tongue2
yes it's overall great, now the only issue is the stuttering & lag between loading scenes & in cut scenes. There is probably a thread about it already though so I'll try to find it