Integrated Graphics Usage Issue
Maybe it was only added in SVN. Get the latest here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2

[Image: 2_zps2997e809.png]
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

Well it seems to work. I think, I can't really tell because theres no longer anything telling me what card I'm using. I'm getting good framerates, although the new SVN seems to be quite odd, everytime i go to change a plugin it reads that there is some kind of plugin malfunction but it still works fine. What graphics plugin should I be using anyway???
GSdx AVX should be what you use. Unless it's one of the invalid ones, if so then use SSE 4.1

Those errors are normal. For instance ZZogl will error out if you don't have the Nvidia CG toolkit installed. It's safe to ignore them
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Thank you very much Blyss, I have been trying to problem solve this for a couple days now. Should I update my SVN often? and do a full fresh install? Or should i only update when having issues. Thank you again for your help, and everyone else who commented on the post today!
I just basically update mine whenever I switch games, since save states are not compatible between versions. When you do it, always make sure to back up your BIOS, and memcards directory, (and cheats if you use them, I don't) and wipe everything else.
I don't get what's the problem, are you telling you want to use the Intel integrated graphics instead the Nvidia 635?
Imagination is where we are truly real
No, he was saying that it always defaulted to his Intel when he opened the emu, and he could get it to swap to his Nvidia by changing the plugin but no other way and every time he started the emulator this repeats. SVN seems to have fixed it.
(01-20-2014, 09:48 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: No, he was saying that it always defaulted to his Intel when he opened the emu, and he could get it to swap to his Nvidia by changing the plugin but no other way and every time he started the emulator this repeats. SVN seems to have fixed it.

Was not I understood from the OP and from the log.

But you are right, I focused on the log and did not read the beginning of the post as I should, my bad. Anyway you already told him how to make the Nvidia the default to the emulator.
Imagination is where we are truly real