Intel HD 2000+ seems to be supported?
(03-26-2013, 11:26 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: with an Intel HD 2000+ full speed? un very likely. That card is just too slow to produce any performance in PCSX2 Smile

Well most of the time I get 60 FPS and hardly any lag. I do get lag spikes but very rarely now that i've left Twilight Town and even though you say it's slow I doubt that to an extent. I think most games that were tested must have been High demanding games such as FFX?

Sponsored links

(03-27-2013, 10:14 AM)MysteriousRyan Wrote: Well most of the time I get 60 FPS and hardly any lag. I do get lag spikes but very rarely now that i've left Twilight Town and even though you say it's slow I doubt that to an extent. I think most games that were tested must have been High demanding games such as FFX?

u can't say it's slow graphic card.it supports pixel shader 4.1 & directx 10.1.it's very good graphic card.i can play every modern games with it e.g. GTA IV.in older games i can play on highest settings,in modern games on medium settings Smile

EDIT-Sorry i had replied it to StriFe79.wrongly replied to you!!!
(03-27-2013, 10:14 AM)MysteriousRyan Wrote: Well most of the time I get 60 FPS and hardly any lag. I do get lag spikes but very rarely now that i've left Twilight Town and even though you say it's slow I doubt that to an extent. I think most games that were tested must have been High demanding games such as FFX?

FFX is one of the easier games to emulate.

(03-27-2013, 10:54 AM)Preet Wrote: u can't say it's slow graphic card.it supports pixel shader 4.1 & directx 10.1.it's very good graphic card.i can play every modern games with it e.g. GTA IV.in older games i can play on highest settings,in modern games on medium settings Smile

EDIT-Sorry i had replied it to StriFe79.wrongly replied to you!!!

Yours is a HD 3000, not 2000...
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
Maybe there's a way to overclock the GPU and the memory feeding it. Might help the seriously underpowered thing out a bit.
(03-27-2013, 01:45 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: FFX is one of the easier games to emulate.

Yours is a HD 3000, not 2000...

mine is also HD 2000,but i manually update it to HD 3000.when u install HD Graphics driver.go to device manager-Display drivers-Right click on Intel Hd Graphics-update device software-browse my computer-untick show compatible haradware-intel & select Intel HD Graphics 3000.i don't why but i get more fps in HD 3000 instead of HD 2000.maybe it compatible with my pc Smile
(03-28-2013, 12:16 PM)Preet Wrote: mine is also HD 2000,but i manually update it to HD 3000.when u install HD Graphics driver.go to device manager-Display drivers-Right click on Intel Hd Graphics-update device software-browse my computer-untick show compatible haradware-intel & select Intel HD Graphics 3000.i don't why but i get more fps in HD 3000 instead of HD 2000.maybe it compatible with my pc Smile

Fair enough. Wouldnt have thought an update would change that though.

My laptop came with an intel HD 4000 and NVidea GeForce 610m, so I stick with the geforce. Havent really looked much into the intel HD range.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
(03-28-2013, 12:46 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: Fair enough. Wouldnt have thought an update would change that though.

My laptop came with an intel HD 4000 and NVidea GeForce 610m, so I stick with the geforce. Havent really looked much into the intel HD range.

well,Intel Graphic cards basically designed for saving Battery power & for doing office work & playing light games,HD movies etc.if u have laptop,u can switch to Intel HD Card if light gone or u only use it for internet or watch movies.Btw Intel HD 4000 as powerful as entry level nvidia or Amd Card (don't know which version of nvidia & amd).but it can play every modern games on medium or High settings also,if u have good processor.it's twice faster compare to intel HD 2000/3000.i can also update it to HD 4000,but it not giving me extra fps.i think my laptop is compatible with Intel HD 2000/3000 only.i posted too long hehe Tongue2