Intel Turbo Boost = Micro Stutter/Lag?
What are the EE and GS values during the lag ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

EE is around 18% and GS 15%. :/
(02-28-2015, 06:08 AM)Mr Evasive Wrote: EE is around 18% and GS 15%. :/

Try turning off MSAA, and maybe lowering internal res to 4 or 5.
Make sure to disable all background processes and set priority of pcsx2 to high in taskmanager and play in software mode and set extra rendering threads to 4. I'm pretty sure that will solve the problems on lag but, the graphics will look a little bad.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Thanks for all of your help everyone but for whatever reason nothing seems to be working. I think it might just be PCSX2.
Could you try checking the CPU usage in taskmanager while, you're getting slowdowns
- Refraction
Sure, no prob. Yeah, my CPU usage for PCSX2 in task manager kind of fluctuates between 16-18% if that helps. Not necessarily during the slowdown but just in general from the looks of it.
Try enabling mtvu hack, your processor is not using it's full potential make sure to disable Intel speed step in the bios.
- Refraction
Oh, I've had MTVU enabled since I first downloaded PCSX2 haha. I'll be honest though and just say that I'm a PC noob, so I don't really know how to fiddle with the bios.
You can reach the bios while booting up your pc, try pressing del or other keys depending upon your mobo.
- Refraction