Interesting Bug
I caught an interesting bug between playing online with pcsx2 + streaming live to Twitch. 

If OBS (stream software) is close and I am NOT live, I can connect instantly to online servers. (playing MidnightClub3DubRemix in this case)

If OBS is open and I am NOT live, I can connect instantly to online servers. 

BUT If OBS is open and I am LIVE, I can NOT connect at all to servers. Gives me error codes or thinks the system's either netcable is unplugged. 

Running PCSx2 1.5 with Gigherz DEV9 4.0 (only one that wouldn't crash my PCSx2)

My system specs:
CPU: Intel i7 4790 @ 4Ghz 
RAM: 16gb ddr3 @ 666Mhz 
MotherBoard: Msi Z97A gaming 6 
GPU: GTX 970

Internet Speed:
Ping: 6
Download: 84
Upload: 91
[Image: 7278172408.png]

Anyone know of any quick fixes or work arounds? Would like to bring some life to an older game. Plans on playing live with viewers, friends n followers

I considered buying another PCI network adapter thinking there is some conflict between OBS and PCSx2 sharing the same one. But I also feel there has to be a different solution, considering I can still use my normal net while online in PCSx2

Sponsored links

I don't think it's really realted to pcsx2.
moving this to plugin support.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Are you able to ping other websites? Perhaps if you have the IP address or domain name PCSX2 is connecting to, try pinging it both when OBS is and isn't streaming. If pings die when you start streaming, the obviously the connection is being blocked at a fundamental level.

Another thought, if you have a Nvidia GPU, try streaming via GeForce Experience and see if it has the same issue.
know this is an old post. but yes, noticed this my self with MKA(Mortal kombat Armageddon). just tried streaming it and showing some things to old friends. now matter the bitrate chosen for my stream, it'd always interfere with how the game loaded in or connected to the server/DNS and such. just also got done testing a downloading at half my 100mbps and it still messed with it and didn't work tile about 10-15 seconds after the download test stopped. how ever, just to test it for purely bandwidth and router or modem issues. i used my phone to do a FULL speed test maxed on everything. connected to the game server perfectly fine while that was going on. so either it's something with the plugin, or maybe even the winpcap for it. but i'll continuing to test things and such.