Interesting God Hand weirdness?
First off, a screenshot sent to me by a friend that just started playing.

I have their specs and settings if you need them, and apparently it mostly occurs in the first level of the game. I can't seem to replicate on my own rig...

This isn't a huge problem, since it only occurs in 3 cutscenes in the entire game. But it's there and I figure I'd include it here.

And then there's this, these blurry splotches appear in certain cutscenes. It looks a lot worse in motion. This has only been happening for the last thousand or so revisions.

It can be fixed by enabling the alpha hack, but I'm not sure if that breaks anything else. It also makes the game look a bit sharper.

Something else that I unfortunately don't have a screenshot of, on certain hardware (another computer I have and someone else that posted about this on another board) Gene's face won't appear (can't remember if this only happened in cutscenes or gameplay as well).

And I know it isn't supposed to be this way, but I'd still like it if there was a way to remove the depth of field-like blur effect that coats everything. Using the alpha hack and raising the internal res to something insanely high like 6x native helps, but it's still there. I dunno.

There's also the flashing geometry off in the distance in hardware mode. But that's a well known bug.

All of these issues can be fixed by using software mode. So if someone wanted to take the time to fix them... that would be a huge favor to those that enjoy playing these games at a higher resolution than the original hardware.

Sponsored links

i'm currently playin this game.its so awsome. btw i hav a favor to ask.during cutscenes the sound is a bit late after the video.did u fixed it
(07-28-2012, 05:51 PM)dipucena4 Wrote: i'm currently playin this game.its so awsome. btw i hav a favor to ask.during cutscenes the sound is a bit late after the video.did u fixed it

Never had that problem. Are you using the latest revision?