Invalid: [BUG REPORT] God Of War 2 NTSC
[bug report] God Of War 2 NTSC
Hello guyz,my name is john and i have a problem in god of war 2.....
In this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fl7gfCjNvU in this video its a cutscene , my problem is that it freeze and i can`t continue, i used the latest official beta build 1888 , some new svn like 2186 and many other pcsx2 vers and i still can`t skip or play that cutscene, i also used some patches but in vain..... So please help me pass that cutscene so i can play forward......

My pc specs:Intel Core2Duo 2,67 2,66
2GB OF RAM
NVIDIA GFORCE 8600 GTS 512
WINDOWS 7 X86
DIRECTX 10

Sponsored links

AFAIK, there's a skip mpeg patch for this game
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I swear its not fake its a real problem i cant skip the cutscene because its not appearing
does it happen on your PS2 ?

If not, you still could pass this point using your PS2 and then transfer your memcard save in pcsx2.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
change the version of your pcsx2(if your using 1888 change it to an older one...) thats how it worked for me
(12-07-2009, 01:25 PM)Nevidimiq Wrote: change the version of your pcsx2(if your using 1888 change it to an older one...) thats how it worked for me

Can you please telll me what version because i tried so many and its still freezing :|
I0nut you have a private msg
This is not a valid bug report. Either edit your message to conform to our bug report forum template or this gets moved out of here.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Video is unavailable and I'm not sure which issue you are talking about , moving to invalid. Feel free to open a new bug report with updated and valid information if the bug still exists, Thanks.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction