Invalid: [Bug Report] Atelier Iris 3 Grand Phantasm (USA) (Black Screen)
PCSX2 version: v1.5.0-dev-1744-g8fecd35
CPU options: EE/IOP defaults, VUs defaults
Plugins used: hardware and software defaults same results
Speedhacks: Tested with and without SH, no changes.

DESCRIPTION: i'm back... again  Smile !! Just like the last time the game freezes with a black screen.
I noticed that it always happens after defeating the boss at the end of the chapter.
So when the game tries to load the next chapter, crashes !!

Specs:
CPU: i5 2500k 3.4Ghz
Ram: corsair vengeance 8GB
GPU: Radeon R9 Fury
Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4

Sponsored links

Like jesalvein asked in the previous report: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
Are you loading a save state before the boss or normal save
The last time I played the game(I didn't use that pcsx2 version(I don't remember which one I used)),I almost clear the whole game without any problems(no special settings used)and I had a lot of play hours because I only continue with the story on that game if there is nothing else to do on the current chapter(I waste a lot of time on alchemy)
Unfortunately it does not change anything, either by loading the game through fast saves or through "normal save."
Are you using some cheats or widescreen patches?
What are your audio/video settings
(12-29-2016, 04:46 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Like jesalvein asked in the previous report: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

(12-29-2016, 04:47 PM)vsub Wrote: Are you loading a save state before the boss or normal save
The last time I played the game(I didn't use that pcsx2 version(I don't remember which one I used)),I almost clear the whole game without any problems(no special settings used)and I had a lot of play hours because I only continue with the story on that game if there is nothing else to do on the current chapter(I waste a lot of time on alchemy)

Unfortunately there is no folder as you indicated.
Maybe I deleted by mistake!!
Where is your PCSX2 installed?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-29-2016, 05:36 PM)vsub Wrote: Are you using some cheats or widescreen patches?
What are your audio/video settings

No tricks or widescreen!!
My Video settings are: 
Adapter: default hardware device
Renderer: direct3d 11 (Hardware)
Interlacing (f5): Auto
Internal resolution: 5x Native 
Texture Filtering: Blinear (ps2)
Anisotropic filtering: 8x
Mipmapping(ins): Full (Slow)
CRC Hack Level: Full(Safest)
Hacks DISABLED

And i'm using GSdx 20161222211216 (MSVC 19.00 AVx/AVx) 1.1.0 (GSdx32-.AVx)

My audio is ALL in default and i'm using SPU-x 20161222211216 2.0.0 (Spu2_x)
That's 2.5D game,such high scaling is pointless.
Try disabling Mipmapping and set the scaling to native(just for the test)and load your normal save.

The default audio settings are to use PortAudio,try using XAudio2

Edit:
Also if you don't have a logs folder for some reason,you can copy from the console some of the last rows(or the whole console)after you get the black screen
(12-29-2016, 05:56 PM)vsub Wrote: Edit:
Also if you don't have a logs folder for some reason,you can copy from the console some of the last rows(or the whole console)after you get the black screen
There's always a log, even if you delete the whole folder, it will recreate it the next time you play PCSX2.

@Marzianello: Play the game until you get the black screen again, then go to Config > Plugin/BIOS Selector > Folders tab, and click "Open in Explorer" at Logs/Dumps. Then close PCSX2, and copy the (the contents of) "emuLog.txt" from the opened folder to this thread.