Invalid: [Bug Report] Castlevania - Curse of Darkness (PAL) SLES-53755
When starting the game everything is normal, but when you reach the second boss's door the game freezes and the emulator automatically turns itself off. Please ask the developers to fix this bug, because my dream is to finish this game.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(04-23-2024, 04:45 PM)lightningterror Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

I was using version v1.7.5735 and I saw that it needed to be updated to v1.7.5739, as I don't know how to do much with these configuration things, I deleted the emulator files and installed it from scratch, then I did the tests and as incredible as it seems the game works 100%, firstly I would like to apologize for taking up your time and also thank you for your attention and the developers. Thank you very much.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.