Invalid: [Bug Report] Final Fantasy XII [PAL]
# PCSX2 version used: both the beta r1888 and 0.9.6
# CPU options: at first all default settings, then i tried all possible combinations
# Plugins used: GSdx 0.1.14 (both dx9 and dx10 hardware and software), ZeroGS 0.97.1; All audio plugins
# Description: The game freezes when i want to save the game. The frame rate goes to 150-190 (when the frame limiter is off). It doesn't matter if i use a blue or orange crystal.
The game is in the Italian version and i have a Intel Core quad CPU Q9400 @2.67GHz, RAM 4 Gb OS: Win 7 Ultimate

PS: at a certai point i have to save to go on the story so i can't simply use the save stat :-(

Sponsored links

It seems i found a partial solution: i'm absolutely not an expert of programming, but i think the problem lies in the mem card becouse when i restarted the game and selected "load game" and then immediately loaded the stat where i was about to save, i was able to do it Laugh

Sorry for the poor english and thanks for your hard work with pcsx2
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction