Invalid: [Bug Report] MEGAMAN X: COMMAND MISSION [NTSC-U] (black textures on figurines)
Exclamation 
# PCSX2 version: Official v1.4.0 release - current dev build
# CPU options: safest preset 
# Plugins used: default plugins provided, no changes 
# Description: In the "sky room" (bonus collectibles room) the figurines have their textures turned black almost entirely, some parts show. Screenshot provided. Happens on direct3D and openGL software and hardware. 

[Image: xODEmkV.png]

Sponsored links

Please Use the latest PCSX2 build 1.6.0 or latest dev build 1.7.0 - 13
(05-08-2020, 01:04 PM)Red-tv Wrote: Please Use the latest PCSX2 build 1.6.0 or latest dev build 1.7.0 - 13

Did you not read my post?

Quote:# PCSX2 version: Official v1.4.0 release - current dev build <<<<<<<<<<<<<< THIS
# CPU options: safest preset 
# Plugins used: default plugins provided, no changes 
# Description: In the "sky room" (bonus collectibles room) the figurines have their textures turned black almost entirely, some parts show. Screenshot provided. Happens on direct3D and openGL software and hardware. 
"current dev build" is useless for a bug report since it won't tell exactly which build you used to reproduce the issue.
you couldn't use dev build 1.7.0 - 13 on 5th May since it wasn't out.

please try to provide correct info. this is the bug reporting area, not some random playground for random users.

Thanks
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-11-2020, 04:32 PM)jesalvein Wrote: "current dev build" is useless for a bug report since it won't tell exactly which build you used to reproduce the issue.
you couldn't use dev build 1.7.0 - 13 on 5th May since it wasn't out.

please try to provide correct info. this is the bug reporting area, not some random playground for random users.

Thanks

Any person who needs to look at bug reporting. I.E. The developers is going to be able to extract from that "The dev build at the time of the post", this is for bug reporting, not asking user help so there shouldn't have even been a need for him to post, he just did because he felt like it.
If you want to know the exact dev build at the time pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-3402-ge53b2585d-windows-x86, but you would think the point that the issue has persisted from version 1.4-pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-3402-ge53b2585d-windows-x86 would be a indicator that it is a issue that has been likely looked over regardless of the current build.

Oh and just for the sake of not giving anybody any wriggle room I just tested with pcsx2-v1.7.0-dev-19-g6b76db297-windows-x86, and the issue is still persistent, there also seems to be a issue with the audio plugin failing to load with that build but I'm sure somebody else will make a bug report about that since I'm sure that's a entire platform issue.
(05-11-2020, 07:40 PM)WOTL Wrote: Any person who needs to look at bug reporting. I.E. The developers is going to be able to extract from that "The dev build at the time of the post",
dev build at time of the post or at time you actually edited the OP ?
No, really, be precise, please.
and FTR, devs don't have alook at it. bug squad does and pushes bugs to devs
Quote:this is for bug reporting, not asking user help so there shouldn't have even been a need for him to post, he just did because he felt like it.
between your OP and Red"s post, 1.6.0 has been released. so, his advice was legitimlate since you said you were using 1.4.0 and "current dev build"
Quote:If you want to know the exact dev build at the time pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-3402-ge53b2585d-windows-x86, but you would think the point that the issue has persisted from version 1.4-pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-3402-ge53b2585d-windows-x86 would be a indicator that it is a issue that has been likely looked over regardless of the current build.
As said above, since Red asked you to try with 1.6.0, his advice was completely legit.
Quote:Oh and just for the sake of not giving anybody any wriggle room I just tested with pcsx2-v1.7.0-dev-19-g6b76db297-windows-x86, and the issue is still persistent, there also seems to be a issue with the audio plugin failing to load with that build but I'm sure somebody else will make a bug report about that since I'm sure that's a entire platform issue.
finally Smile
, this is a valid bug report.
(05-11-2020, 09:42 PM)jesalvein Wrote: dev build at time of the post or at time you actually edited the OP ?
No, really, be precise, please.
and FTR, devs don't have alook at it. bug squad does and pushes bugs to devs
between your OP and Red"s post, 1.6.0 has been released. so, his advice was legitimlate since you said you were using 1.4.0 and "current dev build"
As said above, since Red asked you to try with 1.6.0, his advice was completely legit.
finally Smile
, this is a valid bug report.

You know very well the edits were from trying to get the image imbed to work, since yourself edit'd my post afterwords.
I don't remember. Since last edit is from you...
But that won't remove the fact red had a legit suggestion, and you shouldn't turn him down like that
Select VU Clamping mode Extra + Preserve Sign.    
(05-12-2020, 12:19 AM)jesalvein Wrote: I don't remember. Since last edit is from you...
But that won't remove the fact red had a legit suggestion, and you shouldn't turn him down like that

Come again?[Image: YMXzUyr.png]