Invalid: [Bug Report] Mana Khemia 2
[Bug Report] Mana Khemia 2

PCSX2 beta revision 1888
All Plugins compiled from the same Rev
In use: GSDX - DX10 HW, SPU2-X, Lillypad, Linuzappz Iso CDVD, Nulls for rest.
No Speedhacks or Gamefixes active.
sVU in use.
Clamping settings on default.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64
Intel I5 750

Bugreport:

I've "cleared" the game twice, going through Ulrika's ending then going through Raze's ending. After I cleared that, I'm in the bonus chapter and come back to check the job board in the affair's office. I can see the board, but once I click to read any of the new jobs, the game boots me out.

<EE> Tlb Miss, addr= 0xffff [load]
<EE> PC: 0x00136600 Cycle: 0x1f4d3610

Edit:
Having trouble with my photobucket account so i just uploaded the screenshots of a before and after the crash

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

@emission: I hear that also happens on a real PS2, if the various GameFAQs topics about it can be believed. (I'm convinced.)
For my specs, see my profile.

My YouTube channel
Yes that's not a pcsx2 bug,the game itself have bugs(like Ar Tonelico 2 and Mana Khemia 1 Glare ...why they are not checking the games properly before releasing them)and it freezes at some places even on the PS2.
For your problem just use Raze as your onscreen character.
(12-09-2009, 11:14 PM)vsub Wrote: Yes that's not a pcsx2 bug,the game itself have bugs(like Ar Tonelico 2 and Mana Khemia 1 Glare ...why they are not checking the games properly before releasing them)and it freezes at some places even on the PS2.
For your problem just use Raze as your onscreen character.

Ahh, did not know that. Thanks for the info.
You can try to bug asmodean in IRC. He made a fix for artonelico if I remember correctly.
Fighting for peace is like ***** for virginity ...

Failure is not an option | It is bundled with your Microsoft product
(12-10-2009, 08:06 AM)Blackclaw Wrote: You can try to bug asmodean in IRC. He made a fix for artonelico if I remember correctly.

Not sure about Ar Tonelico, but he made a fix for the crash when fighting the final boss of Ar Tonelico 2.
I know about this fix(already applied and the game is cleared).But it also have some random freezes and corrupt sometimes the saves.
On Ar Tonelico 2 it's pointless to have more than one save slot used because ones the game damages the save,all of the saves(save slots)are deleted and the save is created like you are saving for the fist time.

On Mana Khemia 1 it freezes on almost every normal battle in the bonus dungeon and really rarely during the story when Vain uses his Pillar skills(especially Violent Pillar)and when Jessica uses her tornado attack(when you switch to her for combo..forgot the name)and at hers 7th hit(that thing that jump from her bag(I think it was one of Nells specials on Atelier Iris 3))
the save corruption happens on the ps3 as well(60gig hardware bc). as for the crash bug in MK2, yes that exists.. The only way to bypass it is to take Ulrika completely out of the party. It will crash if she is in your party. There are also some job bosses that will crash you as well(dunno if they crash you on pcsx2), such as the spaceship boss and what not. There are also crashes caused by bringing certain characters in and out of the front line in the right order will cause it. Using skills in a certain order will cause a crash(all various reports from Gamefaqs, but no real repeatable proof of it)

As for Ar Tonelico 2. From what i know, pcsx2 plays the game flawless and doesn't have the exceeding memory limit bug in the Raki fight that the ps2/ps3 has. It will freeze, and then when the EE clears itself, it will continue(may take a moment or 2)
Since the consensus was that the bug occurs on PS2, this will be marked as invalid.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.