Invalid: [Bug Report] Memory Card
Hello! I have been using this emulator for a long time. Downloaded the stable version (1.6) today and run game, Silent Hill 2 1.20 SLUS202.28, i played for a while did 4 saves and start other version Silent Hill 2 0.10 SLUS202.28, The first thing I noticed was that saves appeared in the menu. I went in and saw that there is a broken save. I also played for a while and made 4 saves, and returned to the first version Silent hill 2 1.20. Found that my saves made 30 minutes ago are corrupted. This is strange, I encounter these for the first time, in all 10 years of using the emulator.

Sponsored links

"saves" like "real saves" or "savestates" ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Saving to a memory card
well, it's not this surprising that saves from different games aren't compatible ?
This is absurd. They don't have to be compatible. The fact is that if you save for the first time and made a save in a different version, the save files become corrupted. I didn't have this before.
Quote:This is absurd. They don't have to be compatible.
er.....
Okay, if you say so.
use 1.6, then
I found a solution, use different memory cards, and there are no corrupted files. Probably the best emulator I have ever used. Too bad it can't run PS1 games.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.